Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i am already seeing it now,mancini will be out of work by december because he is buying some overrated work horse like milner,yes he can play in a lot of positions but he is almost average in all of them.

And for 24m pounds really,is not even worth more than 15m damn what in the world has this manager been smoking during the summer.

We should be bringing krasic to come and be the right footed right back we need to compete with adam johnson as his price is not that expensive only 15m pounds,we would have a faster,more experience player who can actually beat his man with good technique.

zinaldo1982 said:
Damn i am already seeing it now,mancini will be out of work by december because he is buying some overrated work horse like milner,yes he can play in a lot of positions but he is almost average in all of them.

And for 24m pounds really,is not even worth more than 15m damn what in the world has this manager been smoking during the summer.

We should be bringing krasic to come and be the right footed right back we need to compete with adam johnson as his price is not that expensive only 15m pounds,we would have a faster,more experience player who can actually beat his man with good technique.

So are you predicting him to be sacked in December?

Not that i want it to happen but if he makes mistakes of playing players who are clearly not performing and not picking the likes of richards and onuoha despite them doing better then i could see happen.

We all saw how ruthless they were in letting mark hughes go so now that they have given him even more money to spend you could be sure he would be in bigger danger of exiting quicker than the welshman did.

zinaldo1982 said:
Not that i want it to happen but if he makes mistakes of playing players who are clearly not performing and not picking the likes of richards and onuoha despite them doing better then i could see happen.

We all saw how ruthless they were in letting mark hughes go so now that they have given him even more money to spend you could be sure he would be in bigger danger of exiting quicker than the welshman did.

So you're basing it on a completely hypothetical situation?

zinaldo1982 said:

Krasic wants to go to Juventus.

Yeah like both yaya toure and silva who wanted to go to either of chelsea,real madrid or barca at least he is honest in admitting he wants to go there but he did say that he is going to see if we are serious in wanting him and then make a decision.

At the end of the day he is only going to go to the club that offers the fee that his club are looking for and as long as we sell the project to him very well then i could see him ending up here.

I want him here because he is 25 years in his prime and this could be a good move for us as adam johnson is still young and at times last year he seemed a bit too shy to try things especially in the big games against man utd,arsenal,everton,liverpool,whereas someone like krasic wouldn't be as fazed as he is more experience .

Afternoon all, here in peace to discuss the Milner deal from a Villa perspective.

If the news is right that City will not bid anymore than 24 million then I'm pretty confident that he'll be staying with us.

You lot may not think he's even worth that but Jimmy is invaluable to our team and anything less than 30 million would make it a no brainer for us not to sell.

I'm pretty sure with the talent you've already brought in that you'll do just fine without him next season, but I'm absolutely sure that Villa will be a stronger team with Milner pulling the strings in central midfield.

Awol Villa said:
Afternoon all, here in peace to discuss the Milner deal from a Villa perspective.

If the news is right that City will not bid anymore than 24 million then I'm pretty confident that he'll be staying with us.

You lot may not think he's even worth that but Jimmy is invaluable to our team and anything less than 30 million would make it a no brainer for us not to sell.

I'm pretty sure with the talent you've already brought in that you'll do just fine without him next season, but I'm absolutely sure that Villa will be a stronger team with Milner pulling the strings in central midfield.
enjoy 8th this season dude

zinaldo1982 said:

Firstly Milner is our 'must buy' this season.

Secondly you actually do need work horses albeit Milner is a talented and versatile workhorse and crucially has the mentality that Marwood/Mancini are looking for.

Thirdly it is Marwood driving this purchase as much as anyone else and I cannot see him walking away from this. Nor should he either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.