Milner wants out?

Re: James Milner

Would be gutted if he left.

Covers both flanks efficiently and is home grown so not easy at all to replace.

yamcha said:
Rumors are that Milner has told the club he wants to leave this summer. If this is true, we'd have to let him go, otherwise he'll leave on a free next summer.

I hope we get Barkley to replace him.

Well that's funny cos Jimmy was in the MEN on Friday saying how much he loves it at City and winning trophies and that. But that was only an interview with real quotes and that so it's probably bollox.

So Milner is going to go from winning titles as back up to David Silva, to finishing 4th as back up to Jack Wilshere?

If he stays he is ok for back up, if he wants regular first team football I think Stoke or maybe Villa is his level to be a big fish, ain't ever going to be one of the main men with us.

Handing in a transfer request by the look of it.

Were gonna end up with Only Hart as the only English player in the squad at this rate and getting in "cheaper" foreign players.

stonerblue said:
yamcha said:
Rumors are that Milner has told the club he wants to leave this summer. If this is true, we'd have to let him go, otherwise he'll leave on a free next summer.

I hope we get Barkley to replace him.

Well that's funny cos Jimmy was in the MEN on Friday saying how much he loves it at City and winning trophies and that. But that was only an interview with real quotes and that so it's probably bollox.

yes, the only quotes ive seen in the storys is "It's an ongoing question whether I am better staying off at a club like City and playing big games in big competitions or playing more regularly somewhere else."
how does someone take it that he wants to leave from that quote? ive taken it that he loves playing in big games in big competitions hence loves being at city.
f**king media shite. its not even june and its already begun.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Handing in a transfer request by the look of it.

Were gonna end up with Only Hart as the only English player in the squad at this rate and getting in "cheaper" foreign players.

That's probably for the best we don't want to end up like the rags with their fantastic English quota.

He is not technically/tactically brilliant enough to command a regular starting place at Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool etc.
He is deluding himself if he thinks he will cement a permanent place in the starting XI at any of these clubs.
I love him for his workrate, never say die attitude and hope we keep him.

While pleased we've offered him a contract extension, the reality is he is dispensable. Nice lad, home-grown and reliable back-up but I can't see him being selected any more often than he is now.

Big decision for him then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.