Milner wants out?

Rolee said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
bleed.blue said:
He is not technically/tactically brilliant enough to command a regular starting place at Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool etc.
He is deluding himself if he thinks he will cement a permanent place in the starting XI at any of these clubs.
I love him for his workrate, never say die attitude and hope we keep him.

I think he would get in ahead of flamini and ahead of Lucas for liverpool. Chelsea don't need him

He could become a regular starter at everton, spurs, liverpool or arsenal

Lucas or Flamini, both defensive midfielders which Milner is not. If you're going to compare him with players from other squads at least compare him to his equivalent in them squads.

Well he was originally a central midfielder and with the engine he's got I don't see why he couldn't play there

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Rolee said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I think he would get in ahead of flamini and ahead of Lucas for liverpool. Chelsea don't need him

He could become a regular starter at everton, spurs, liverpool or arsenal

Lucas or Flamini, both defensive midfielders which Milner is not. If you're going to compare him with players from other squads at least compare him to his equivalent in them squads.

Well he was originally a central midfielder and with the engine he's got I don't see why he couldn't play there

You think he could do a better job in a position he's never played than two players who have years of experience playing that position?

Rolee said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Rolee said:

You think he could do a better job in a position he's never played than two players who have years of experience playing that position?

Well I think he is a better player than those two, and yea he could do a better job. Lots of players move position, I can see him probably playing the same role Gerard plays now for liverpool, more defensive but still gets forward when able

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Rolee said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Well I think he is a better player than those two, and yea he could do a better job. Lots of players move position, I can see him probably playing the same role Gerard plays now for liverpool, more defensive but still gets forward when able

I agree he's a better all rounder but disagree that he'd do a better job in their role.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Very amusing reading in here all the posters who are now saying he can fuck off and that's he's playing city, based on no quotes. Hes a fantastic player one who we should have played more, I bet if it was some fancy foreign named player you'd all want him to stay.

I like James he's a good squad player that's his limitation though, not a first eleven. I don't agree he should have played more IMHO he's been lucky to be in a squad that has won things so he can look back on a successful career I do want him to stay especially because of the stupid HG rule but if he decides to leave I wish him luck and will always welcome him back All that regardless of where he was born

My guess is that he's angling for a new deal. With these FFP restrictions his stock has never been higher really.

I hope he stays, I genuinely don't think he would do any better anywhere else and we would struggle to replace him. He has a very good understanding with Silva and none of the teams interested have anyone in the same class as Silva.

The versatility Milner offers is pretty much impossible to replace with any one player. The man can play on either wing, midfield as well as right full back.

Sad to see him want to leave... but I guess he just wants to play more, and can't see that happening here with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.