Milner wants out?

I can't see this happening,why would he want to leave?
This will probably be his last World Cup,so he can't want a move to cement a regular place in the England squad.
He ain't gonna better himself elsewhere IMO.

as reported in the metro first who did have over 90% failure rate on transfer stories this year he has played more games than his united liverpool arsenal and tottenham england team mates and in his time at city won more than them of course he wants to leave for the money

SPIDERBOY said:
I can't see this happening,why would he want to leave?
This will probably be his last World Cup,so he can't want a move to cement a regular place in the England squad.
He ain't gonna better himself elsewhere IMO.
Spot on. Getting well paid in a successful team where he's likely to win more and where another World Cup is a remote chance probably. Even if he had said he wanted to get more first team starts, we'd say "That's fine James but it'll have to be next summer as we need you here for another year."

BringBackSwales said:
Just one of hundreds of made up press stories that we will see over the summer - he has not played as much as he would have wanted, so speculate that he is going and it might come true and they can brag about getting it right, but when he goes nowhere the story is just forgotten about, standard gutter press tactics. I would have been immensely surprised if Jimmy left before these uefa sanctions, but even more so now, as his value to us as an English player has just increased hugely, and from Jimmy's point of view he is guaranteed more CL football with us. Going nowhere

I agree with you and I hope you are right. I'm a Milner fan and think he's hugely underrated. Technically I agree he's not a Silva or Nasri but wait till the Champions DVD is out and watch how often he makes a telling contribution. We don't have any other player in the squad who offers the same versatility to play anywhere ,he has a great engine and is capable of some outstanding moments of skill (BM away ,awesome performance and goal to match).
I can understand his frustration at not starting more often but that would still be the case at any of the top 4 PL clubs. Rotation is the name of the game if you play for a side genuinely chasing 4 trophies. Why would he go to another club for less money yet start more games just to chase the Capital One trophy and Europa League qualification ?
He reminds me of Paul Power, a very versatile player who was a great servant for the club.
There's Only One Jimmy (Grimble) Milner !!
CTID

I hope either this isn't true or if it is that he can be persuaded to stay. Truth is that he could and should have been used more since we signed him. I'm sure he would love to stay if he will be used more but if he is going to get as few starts next season I wouldn't be at all surprised if he decides to leave.

6one said:
Tell him to stuff it.
He can go for free next summer.

Jimmy is a great player and a great bloke, there are no fucking direct quotes, or indeed any kind of quotes attributed to him, so until such time as there are why don't you stuff it infuckingstead?

It's funny we don't here naught from the media about all the rag players who want out because they aren't in champs league rolls reversed they would be all over it saying have our top players want out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.