Milner wants out?

Very, very disappointed in Jimmy if this is true – especially as Arsenal is being mentioned as his likely destination... which I find strange as surely he'd probably get the exact same sort of playing time with them as he gets with us, for less money!!!

He was injured at one point when we needed him to play as well.

Ironically, only Gary Cahill (47) made more appearances for their club this season than Milner (44), out of the England Squad.

i'll be very upset if we let him go. he's very good squad player. name me any ENGLISH player can play all position across the middle, plus both side back? in term of versatility no one is better than Milner.

Vincents Tackle said:
I'd be disappointed if he left, he's a really important member of the squad.

Has there actually been any quotes from him yet on the situation?

It could be down to the Press on a fishing trip.

Ray78 said:
Vincents Tackle said:

A week ago, Jimmy was saying how much he loved his time here and he hoped to defend the title next year. Sounded like he wanted a new contract IMO.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/475459/Sorry-Stevie-Man-City-s-James-Milner-expresses-sympathy-after-beating-Liverpool-to-title" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... l-to-title</a>

Just one of hundreds of made up press stories that we will see over the summer - he has not played as much as he would have wanted, so speculate that he is going and it might come true and they can brag about getting it right, but when he goes nowhere the story is just forgotten about, standard gutter press tactics. I would have been immensely surprised if Jimmy left before these uefa sanctions, but even more so now, as his value to us as an English player has just increased hugely, and from Jimmy's point of view he is guaranteed more CL football with us. Going nowhere

Ray78 said:
Vincents Tackle said:

The same story seems to be all over the press. It is also being reported by the more respectable journalists, such as Daniel Taylor. Sounds like a briefing from Milner's end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.