Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it dreamland Mr Crystal ball I’m sure as stated maybe one more player is possible, so why can’t it be Pjanic ? No one on this forum has a clue what goes on behind closed doors but everyone thinks they do ! As stated Juventus spent £99million on Ronaldo and money dosnt grow on trees, well as far as Fifa fair play is concerned.

I’d wager we will sign a player b4 the window shuts at 11pm in 16 days time.

As far as ffp at Juve is concerned, Higuain and two others will be sold by the Old Lady in coming 7/14 days with a possible - say 30% chance - of a scambio involving Bonucci back to Turin + Cash with HIGGY moving to the San Siro.

There is talk (Marca) of a swap of Godin/Alex Sandro to balance the books with 50m profit from that.

I’ve had a feeling for a while now that Pjanic’s days are numbered as they see Malinkivic-Slavic as his replacement

After Pep's comments, personally hoping it's Weigl IF there is someone coming in. Best of the options available now and possibly world class with the right coach. Look at him under Tuchel.

I think it’s a player that hasn’t been linked with us yet and the club is using this as a smokescreen

I think there is a strong possibility we were talking to his agent and maybe we were fed some info that he could be available if the Ronaldo or Pogba deal came off
That’s what I’m thinking too but could be for a new deal too. Who knows? :p

We are 40 pages in on a player we have been told is NOT coming to us. we have been told by most of the media. and by most if not all of the itk"s and more importantly by a source from within the club itself so we ( i include myself) are on this thread because A- we think Txiki after losing our one horse race for Jorginho. is anxious to right his wrong with PEP and grab PJanic for £49.999999 ( dare not go to the dreaded 50) or B- We are bored SHITLESS

pfft!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.