Misheard Lyrics

I can feel it coming in her hair tonight, oh lord.
Now she's back in the atmosphere, with drops of baby batter in her hair.

I've sang these words so many times that's all I hear now.

my middle daughter thought buffalo soldier was Bobalong soldier. She also thought that since youve been gone by rainbow was sister be gone.

my mrs thought More than a woman was Bald headed woman.

Do this all the time.

For years I thought "Simply having a wonderful christmas time" was "Deirdres having a wonderful christmas time" and was about Deirdre in Corrie spending a night in prison over Xmas, not sure if that happened I don't watch Corrie!

Thought "Little bad gril" by Dai Guetta was "Little black girl".

My mate sang the Kooks song that goes "I know she knows that i'm not fond of asking" like this "I know she knows that i'm not from Nebraska". Got two years of pisstaking out of that.

Blue Punter said:
kippaxwarrior said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23284179

The best one ive heard is my Mrs. She always thought the lyrics to The Clash Rock The Casbah was "Fuck the gas board!!"

Anyone else got any crackers?

if that's true, that's brilliant.

100% true mate
She once asked me if we had ever been to Africa as her sister was going to south Africa. This was 2 months after we had been on holiday to Egypt for 2 weeks

kippaxwarrior said:
Blue Punter said:
kippaxwarrior said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23284179

The best one ive heard is my Mrs. She always thought the lyrics to The Clash Rock The Casbah was "Fuck the gas board!!"

Anyone else got any crackers?

if that's true, that's brilliant.

100% true mate
She once asked me if we had ever been to Africa as her sister was going to south Africa. This was 2 months after we had been on holiday to Egypt for 2 weeks
She must a looker ey?
;)

Bigmouth strikes again:

"Sweetness i was only joking when i said id like to mash a beetroot in your hair"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.