Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

Which comes back to the dog .... no dog will just stay put when their owner has walked away like that, unless tied to the bench, which we are told it wasn't.
It would likely stay next to where it's owner had gone into the water though ... but seemingly ruled out now.

Truly baffling.
If you look the exit to Garstang Rd to leave weird style gate not an open n swing gate so I think the dog wouldn’t be able to follow past this point. The gate is like a chicane.

Have you seen the banking? Not a chance there are no entry marks it way to big steep for there not to be. I actually don’t believe the river stuff my bet is on her somehow leaving via Garstang Rd the one the cctv was out.
Agree that if she fell in the river (which I don't think she did), it would have to be a shear drop to not leave any evidence, and clearly it isn't.

I'm with you in that she left unseen by CCTV.

Talk this morning on the news that a tatty red van was seen nearby at the time she went missing. I hope plod have not spent all their time and resources on the river theory and that these other pointers have been investigated concurrently

Agree that if she fell in the river (which I don't think she did), it would have to be a shear drop to not leave any evidence, and clearly it isn't.

I'm with you in that she left unseen by CCTV.

Talk this morning on the news that a tatty red van was seen nearby at the time she went missing. I hope plod have not spent all their time and resources on the river theory and that these other pointers have been investigated concurrently
Ooh not heard about this red van, hopefully they can find the vehicle/owner.

Surely many people fall in a river without a trace of slipping

could easily happen, fall over a log, trip etc and have a clean fall
Sorry if morbid..
But there may not also be signs of slipping etc if she had simply jumped in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.