Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

Nothing like my Jack was then mate, he would be off like a shot moochin till I called him back.
Just opinion mate if she stopped taking the ball cos due was annoying her then I imagine a dog who doesn’t stay within the vicinity might annoy too.

This is a dangerous assumption. If the dog is well-trained then it may do as it is told with regard to the water or it may not have known the owner had fallen in. It could easily be as simple as the dog sees a squirrel and chases off behind a tree, the woman (distracted by her team meeting) suddenly realises the dog isn't around and quickly checks over the river bank to ensure the dog hasn't gone over the edge, loses her footing and by the time the dog returns it has no idea where she is. Or it could be 100s of different scenarios.
Lots of scenarios at play, too many questions no answers however 2 weeks on were no further forward so my theory is no water involved and possibly something more sinister at play.

I live right next the Weaver. A man went missing in November and I saw the police boats and divers in the water near the locks every day for over a week searching. Didn't find anything. He sadly turned up two months later a mile or so down river:

Lots of scenarios at play, too many questions no answers however 2 weeks on were no further forward so my theory is no water involved and possibly something more sinister at play.
Precious victims who have fallen into rivers have turned up many weeks later despite extensive searches in the area where they were known to have disappeared. Unless there is evidence of something else then I don't see how it could be anything other than an unfortunate tragedy. There's such a small window of time for a crime to have been committed and how is she removed from the area without being seen?

Sadly I am sticking with my opinion (not that it's worth fa) that the poor lady committed suicide.

I live right next the Weaver. A man went missing in November and I saw the police boats and divers in the water near the locks every day for over a week searching. Didn't find anything. He sadly turned up two months later a mile or so down river:
The irish Sea is 15 miles from the bench site. Why are they searching there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.