Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

Agree that if she fell in the river (which I don't think she did), it would have to be a shear drop to not leave any evidence, and clearly it isn't.

I'm with you in that she left unseen by CCTV.

Talk this morning on the news that a tatty red van was seen nearby at the time she went missing. I hope plod have not spent all their time and resources on the river theory and that these other pointers have been investigated concurrently
This is why they've been incompetent and that Superintendent is out of her depth. The Police bet all of their money on the river theory instead of splitting resources to focus other areas.

Last edited:
There is photos of willow in the river on past walks if she went in the dog goes in, she’s somewhere else.

There is photos of willow in the river on past walks if she went in the dog goes in, she’s somewhere else.
If the dog was off the lead could it not have been running about and not have seen or heard her?

I really hope I am wrong and she is found safe obviously.

If the dog was off the lead could it not have been running about and not have seen or heard her?

I really hope I am wrong and she is found safe obviously.
Well anything is possible mate I would suggest willow stays close by when the lead/harness is off.

This is a dangerous assumption. If the dog is well-trained then it may do as it is told with regard to the water or it may not have known the owner had fallen in. It could easily be as simple as the dog sees a squirrel and chases off behind a tree, the woman (distracted by her team meeting) suddenly realises the dog isn't around and quickly checks over the river bank to ensure the dog hasn't gone over the edge, loses her footing and by the time the dog returns it has no idea where she is. Or it could be 100s of different scenarios.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.