Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

I don't know, but the gauge may be reading 'above summer level'
Some of the ones I use for fishing do.

It's a strange case for sure, if you wanted to make it look like someone had fallen in the river on the face of it that's what it looks like, but there could be a lot more going on behind the scenes with this investigation

If she was abducted why bother to leave the phone on the bench (or on the floor near the bench) would the abductor just chuck it in the river?

We are only seeing a small part of what the police are investigating here

Throwing the phone into the river would be of no use to a kidnapper. If her phone isn't with her it can't track where she is anyway. Leaving it on the bench adds to the theory she's rushed to do something and fallen into the water. The only thing I could think would cause her to do that would be if her dog was in difficulty. As the dog was bone dry that wasn't the case. Pictures have also emerged of the dog in the water on previous walks so it's unlikely she would panic if it would have gone in. It's a real mystery.

I don't know, but the gauge may be reading 'above summer level'
Some of the ones I use for fishing do.

Spot on, don't underestimate the weather, wind and rain fall, it can move very fast water if the rain and wind are bad for a couple of days

I just sort of been dipping in and out of this case, It's still a puzzle that you don't just vanish into thin air without leaving any tracks, the phone on the bench, The dog still hanging around on its own with its ball ?
Dog lovers know their dog will not just stay on its own ? They would follow you and pick up your scent to find you,

if it was planned to run away with somebody or go into hiding, then bikes are the best way of getting out of the park or woodlands or even use a boat, but also if somebody is using a decoy and trying to put people in the frame of the real crime, then close to home/work should be looked at and even from her past ? Somebody knows her and the dog, the dog would be going mental if a stranger was trying to hurt her,

if he's fell into the water, would it not be easy to see the struggle and marks of some sort in trying to get out
also, the ball if she was trying to retrieve from the water would be the last thing you think about if you're in the water and panicking, so how come the ball still had its ball ?

No I think that is the actual measured level. The typical recent levels have been between 0.00m and 2.51m over the past 12 months. It was definitely under half a metre on the 27th January.
The zero reading suggests to me that it is an 'above summer' level mate.

No I think that is the actual measured level. The typical recent levels have been between 0.00m and 2.51m over the past 12 months. It was definitely under half a metre on the 27th January.
I simply cannot see that. You only have to look at the TV footage to see it looks a lot deeper than 18 inches

The more I think about it the more I think Nicola placed the phone on the bench.

Phone was placed on the bench not to disconnect the work call which may have happened if she put the phone in pocket.

The more I think about it the more I think Nicola placed the phone on the bench.

Phone was placed on the bench not to disconnect the work call which may have happened if she put the phone in pocket.

Or you are simply sat at a bench on your phone and you see something happen and place it down in a hurry, in fact it is the most logical conclusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.