Mitrovic handed EIGHT game ban.

There's multiple layers to this, yes its ostensibly about sending out a message that you can't go abusing, haranguing and laying hands on the officials (unless you play for team red)... but I cant help thinking the severity of this ban is due to who Fulham were playing, with the more subliminal message being this is the punishment you'll face if you object to the unfair officiating you'll receive when playing united.. so just suck it up and take it.

What happened in both incidents then?
They said at the time that the linesman put his hands on Fernandes first so they couldn’t do anything about it.

There was an incident on Sunday where the ref put both his hands on Antony n’all.

Like the clamp down on player surrounding the ref, Rodri gets booked because he was 10 yds away as he would've been the 3rd man to approach the ref. This rule was only in place for our game, then back to 4 or 5 red shirts surrounding the ref and screaming in his face.
The linesman flagging is another rule that totally confuses me, they flag instantly against us, but then others (even in the same game) its a case of keep going and let's hope its too far back by the time you score. I have no idea of the rules anymore, I'm sure they make them up as they go along, depending who the team is!

It's nuts he hardly touched him. Ratface's shove on the linesman was worse. Also the dippers on Saturday rushing at the ref mob handed and screaming in his face for Rodri to be sent off. That was worse in my opinion.
Was it a Wolves player that was the third person to approach the ref and got booked? dippers can have 5/6 around the ref with no warnings or bookings. Strange that!!

Was it a Wolves player that was the third person to approach the ref and got booked? dippers can have 5/6 around the ref with no warnings or bookings. Strange that!!

That rushing at the ref was the worst I've seen in years. If I was a City player I'm waiting by the dressing rooms at the end of the game and we're fighting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.