Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

Why Do I Still Get Nervous? said:
dw7 said:
Ed68 said:
At 90 minutes in our last game ;-)

NEVER IN CAPS!

Ha ha - I was joking!

I don't think I've ever been ready to give up.

Even after winning 2-0 at HT at Plymouth and losing 3-2 at FT I was supporting the boys.

I'm glad to hear the 'we never win at home ....' song back even more so as it's no longer the case.

I've mentioned the York and Lincoln away debacles before but before all that obvious nonsense whilst we were in division 2 or whatever its called... went to Sheffield United for the usual 'local' away trip, I think it Frank Clark was in charge (but dont quote me on that).

It was absolute garbage, proper rubbish. At one down I said to the peope I was with 'That's it if they lose today I'm gonna support Chelsea'... up pops Gerry 'fat arse' Crainey with a last minute equaliser.

Usual City!

stimo said:
blackburn away in the fa cup and for some reason reading at home 0-2 sticks out.

I remember that Reading match. Lita scored about 10 minutes before the end and South Stand Upper began to empty. It was completely gone by the time Reading went 2 up by the end. Sad, desperate times.

Getting beat at home by Bury

I clearly remember walking out of the ground shouting "that's it, I've had enough, they can fuck right off"

Then I drank beer, slept on it and went back the week after

it got much worse but you can't change it, and when I think about it, they needed our support more than ever in those dark days

NEVER - TILL WE DIE.
you are only ever aloud to give up on your team if you choose another sport!!
onwards and upwards blues!

Re: Moment when you thought

noely said:
mackenzie said:
quiet_riot said:
United 5 - 0 City.

On my birthday, the jibes in the playground the next day were awful. Can honestly say that's the only time I've ever thought of fucking them off.

When did they beat us 5/0?

read what he put ON HIS BIRTHDAY

94/95 season

How did you know my birthday???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember going Lincoln away in the 3 rd div dark days(1998/99)we got in late just has they scored there 2nd goal- remember thinking what the fook am I doing here, but like the rest was back for more the next game

Well after the shit Pearce era I threw the towel in season card wise, also with work it was just a pain in the arse getting every match day off. I got a blue card and went as much as I could when not in work but God we were shit, eventually once things at work seemed to settle I got a ticket in 2010 again with a lad at work, yep glory hunter me ;)

KentBlue said:
I'll never have enough. In fact, when I die I want Dr Hibbert from the Simpsons to say: "He overdosed on Man City...hee,hee,hee."

Spot on, hee hee hee.

When Sunderlands offside winner went in. Felt absolutely devastated. Was still at the Liverpool game two days later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.