Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

Never 'gave up' but 0-3 against Forrest was about as low as i have felt. Left before the end, only time i have done that. But that was an embarrassment of a performance.

Watching Bolton Wanderers beat us 2 - 1 at home to clinch the 1st division championship in 1996/7 while we were begining a serious decline. Still bloody went to every home game the next season and you know how that ended!!!

Never 'had enough' of City, but have to say being kept in at the swamp after the league cup semi, listening to them rubbing it in to the max over the PA, watching the twats either side of us taking the piss was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. That hurt.

I'll admit to being 'slightly despondent' when the Arse went 4-0 up inside 25 minutes at Maine Road in 2003....

Despite all the relegations it never dawned on me to walk away but a defining moment came for me at the end of the 2005-06 season under Pearce. We lost the final home game of the season to Arsenal and I walked away from Eastlands totally pissed off and delighted the season was over and wanting to forget about football for a while. It's been said before but that period under Pearce did a lot of damage to our match day fan base. I know plenty of people that even now 'still' haven't been back.

City 0 Bury 1. The bloke ran onto the pitch and threw his season ticket into the dug out. The only amzing thing was that it didnt start a stampede of people following his lead.

mancityvstoke said:
definite low point once was Derby away

Pissing down.

Treated like scum by dibble.

Derby 6 City 0

1989 I think.....one of the times I questioned what the fuck I was doing with my life.

Remember it well. i was in Florida and called my folks back in Manc. Our kid told me the score and I refused to believe him until i got back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.