Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

FA Cup 3rd round v Halifax in 1980. I was in Crumpsall hospital with 2 broken legs and I was pretty low. That defeat shattered me and for a few days I was "Between football teams" as it were.

Imagine my surprise, however, when not too long afterwards, Tony Book, Ray Ranson and Michael Robinson came to visit me in hospital. I quickly regained the faith and have never wavered since!

I've still got the leg plaster they signed!

Some horrible game in the dark years at home. A completely clueless Kernaghan made the most jaw dropping cock up you will ever see to put us 3 -0 down at home and I cant remember if it was Oxford or QPR ( both were shit at the time) and I just left.

Must have been 30 or 35 minutes left to play and I was back home before the Final whistle went.

After the last season of Clueless Stu I had actually made up my mind to pack my ST in, it was dreadful, boring rubbish. Thankfully Thaksin came in and I didn't have to see it through. I'll never know if I actually would have packed it in but I was serious at the end of that season.

90 minutes vs qpr, probably because it was heat of the moment and thought of rags wind up. I genuinely thought I'm never going again can't handle this disappointment every season !!
95 mins- what the hell was I thinking !!!

This season after the derby at the swamp 6-1 and i thought fuck me we should have had 10..............hahahaha

never felt like saying i have had enough but sometimes i have had to sit in a darkened room for a while

Never ever and will never stop supporting them,how can anyone even contemplate doing it is beyond belief as it says City Til I Die!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.