Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

noely said:
mackenzie said:
quiet_riot said:
United 5 - 0 City.

On my birthday, the jibes in the playground the next day were awful. Can honestly say that's the only time I've ever thought of fucking them off.

When did they beat us 5/0?

read what he put ON HIS BIRTHDAY

94/95 season

Honestly don't remember that, I've erased it from my memory.

Re: Moment when you thought

mackenzie said:
noely said:
mackenzie said:
When did they beat us 5/0?

94/95 season

it only counts as 2 nil now though as kanchelskis got 3 and then went on to play for us so his goals that night dont count

Re: Moment when you thought

noely said:
mackenzie said:
noely said:

94/95 season

it only counts as 2 nil now though as kanchelskis got 3 and then went on to play for us so his goals that night dont count

We had flamin' Simon Tracey in goal !

Cardiff City in the FACup 1994 lost 1-0,missed a pen Curle,had a goal disallowed half of Southern Wales turned up to wage war that day-awful day,awful atmosphere-in fact DIRE!!!!!!!

been supporting city since the early 60s

the worse things got the more i went, until very recently, my best run of away games was in Division 1, all those new grounds!

the only time i thought of packing it all in was a home game in March during Pearce's expansive attacking season

we were away for the new year's day game and so i hadn't seen us score since the Leeds game in December
we were due to pay for our season tickets, my dad had been very ill for awhile and wasn't always getting to the game, and i was working in Walsall but living in sunny Rossendale
i just thought what's the point, coming here to be depressed and it costing me for the five of us?

my kids talked me out of it, then Sven shed a little light at the end of the tunnel that Elano sometimes lit up

definite low point once was Derby away

Pissing down.

Treated like scum by dibble.

Derby 6 City 0

1989 I think.....one of the times I questioned what the fuck I was doing with my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.