Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

Whatching Alan Keregan play centre forward was one , an other was when we played the biffo's ( Oldham ) at home and got beat 4-0 had to go back and show me face in Royton and everybody and I mean everybody took the piss ( made up for it this year tho ! )

After the 8-1 against Boro. Not knowing if Sven was staying or not (well not officially anyhow) but he was still in charge and Shinawatra was dicking us about with rumours of John Wardle paying the players wages. The gutless, spineless display at the Riverside was the last straw. I emailed the club saying I wouldn't be renewing my season ticket. I did, but it was a close call. Never had I been more disillusioned with City than then. Bad times.

Came close to it when City lost at Arsenal and Ballotelli got sent off,thought f**k it this is not good for my health.

Never, not even close. Only managers or players. I can remember a few instances of deciding on the spot that the accumulation of offences had reached breaking point and after which point there was no chance of redemption.

probably every week under pearce,clark,ball,coppell,neal,it was never again,pile of shite,waste of money,absolute dogshit...and then i`d be there the next match and repeat the process for the rest of the season...

I can honestly say never
Many times pissed off over the years
But never thought of packing it in
It's in my blood just like many of us

Reading this thread I was laughing and telling my wife about some posts

She then reminded me of the various times I have said enough is enough

We all do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.