Monaco - Post Match thread.

In fairness to Pep I think the league is much tougher this year with Tottenham, Chelsea, Utd, all improving. Liverpool and Chelsea (for a while) were our only main challengers that year.

Spurs have Pottechino, Arsenal have Wenger, Scousers have Klopp yet we are a scrapping for fourth with a far superior squad ?

We need a clear out to rid ourselves of our complacency. I'm tired of seeing us concede needless goals at one end whilst pissing away sitter after sitter at the other. That defeat tonight was entirely self inflicted. How not to defend a 2 goal lead in one easy lesson. Piss poor from manager and players alike. That 3rd goal, given that they weren't in the game whatsoever after about the 35th minute, verged on criminal negligence. Top sides don't concede like that

I think the manager made a mistake or two but piss poor is overdoing it. Given how many players underperformed, he could have selected a slightly different side, even set them up differently but there is absolutely no guarantee that they would have performed better. Too many of this squad let their manager down when it really matters. We do need that clear out.

Really frustrated but we have to be positive with this team, no problems going forward and the young lads are gonna tear new a###holes for years. Sort out the wing backs and defensive midfield------------- BOOM!!!!!

If we get in the 5/6 players we need will next season again be a season of transition as trying to integrate that number in to the team will be difficult, that means Pep would be under huge pressure in the 3rd season to win the big, big prizes
Good point. .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.