Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Pep won't win the Premier League unless he starts coaching tackling.

What a dunce Stan Collymore is, how would you even drill 'tackling' ?
2 players equal distance apart and roll a ball in the middle and shout GO! Sounds like something a top level coach should be doing. Woman beating ****
and Cannock Chase dogger, an all round classy guy or as Pep once said “who”

Anything that’s come out of that gambling crack addict Paul Mersons mouth, including last season where he kept saying “I don’t see it” when other pundits asked if City would catch Arsenal, then throwing the towel in when we beat them at the the Etihad, apart from his predictions on Sly where he was practically begging the football gods for us to drop points
"I fort it was lira Jeff"

So given that its silly season and everyone is getting a bit tense over transfers and whatnot and the press is telling us that declan rice is going to be the next modric and mason mount will surpass kdb.

Whats the most ridiculous take/argument that you have heard from a rival

For the main it’s always regurgitated through what the media or ex players say:

1. Jordan Ibe is/will be better than Raheem Sterling - said by Jamie Redknapp, John Aldridge and then Liverpools entire fanbase

2. KDB - Chelsea’s £60m reject is a waste of money, but Benteke is a good signing for Liverpool - said by Phil Thompson and Paul Merson on Sky Sports news and the same opinion was also reiterated on the back page of the Mirror Sport. Was then reiterated by Liverpools entire fanbase.

3. Ferguson and Giggs - City will never be favourites going into a derby, they won’t win anything, not in my life time. Reiterated by Utds entire fanbase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.