MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some precious princesses on here if you're getting worked up over that.

The BBC is bashed because often on MOTD they take the easy route and say the obvious. Tonight they gave a critique of some of our play on stuff which I hadn't noticed. It was fair. They said we were brilliant but out defence is shaky which is no more than others have said on this forum.

Seems to me that if people in the media aren't rubbing blue jizz out over our team some on here freak out.

Proelia said:
Eccles Blue said:
Ducado said:
You must have seen a different show to the rest of us

Not really Ducado, I just watched it with an open mind and the very first thing they said was what a great match it had been. Yes they criticised us, but they also pointed out some of the good things and let's face it they wouldn't have had time in their whole programme to mention all of our good points.
Yea like they couldnt mention the pass of the season , what a pile ot shite post

Eccles, are you blind or summat?

Pam said:
Proelia said:
Eccles Blue said:
Not really Ducado, I just watched it with an open mind and the very first thing they said was what a great match it had been. Yes they criticised us, but they also pointed out some of the good things and let's face it they wouldn't have had time in their whole programme to mention all of our good points.
Yea like they couldnt mention the pass of the season , what a pile ot shite post

Eccles, are you blind or summat?

Hansen was a tw** as per usual. To be fair to the others, they were pretty complimentary, especially lineker who interrupted twice to say "can i remind you they scored 4 goals."

So, Hansen is a tw**. Nothing new, nothing to see here, move along.

argyle said:
There are some precious princesses on here if you're getting worked up over that.

The BBC is bashed because often on MOTD they take the easy route and say the obvious. Tonight they gave a critique of some of our play on stuff which I hadn't noticed. It was fair. They said we were brilliant but out defence is shaky which is no more than others have said on this forum.

Seems to me that if people in the media aren't rubbing blue jizz out over our team some on here freak out.
I genuinely think we have the softest fans in the world, based on a lot of the stuff people get upset about on here. Some of it borders on lunacy.
Having just watched it, what's wrong? '9 out of 10 sometimes, 1 put of 10 at other times'. That's fair.
He's dissecting our defensive frailties now, something an entire match day thread can be about at times. He called us superb going forward. Again something we say. Hansen sees everything from his own position, and our defence sometimes does need to be criticised. Go back to the thread yesterday and after they equalised, it went into melt down. Nothing Hansen said was any different to what some said on that thread, but of course he also complimented us going forward, something we all did when we took the lead again.
I do wonder what many actually hear at times, because if that analysis is something to get upset about, maybe it's time to give up watching the game.
Like Hansen I'll end with this: city are brilliant to watch.

Just re-watched it. It kills Hansen, it really does. Why couldn't he just embrace the fact that it was a great, good old fashioned English game and that our tactics are out scoring the opposition? Better and more exciting than grinding out one nillers surely?

Fuck me, that was genuinely difficult to watch. It felt like when one of your relatives gets drunk and starts ranting about something and everyone else is just sat there feeling awkward. He's been using MOTD as his own vehicle for delivering rants against players he doesn't like for years now, but the wheels really have come off now. It's not suprising he's being binned at the end of the year, it's just about 10 years too late though

For a game that had a world class free kick, a pass that was sublime to set up the winner and plenty of good attacking football from both sides, it seemed a tad disengeneous to focus on one players defensive 'frailties.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.