MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
argyle said:
There are some precious princesses on here if you're getting worked up over that.

The BBC is bashed because often on MOTD they take the easy route and say the obvious. Tonight they gave a critique of some of our play on stuff which I hadn't noticed. It was fair. They said we were brilliant but out defence is shaky which is no more than others have said on this forum.

Seems to me that if people in the media aren't rubbing blue jizz out over our team some on here freak out.
I genuinely think we have the softest fans in the world, based on a lot of the stuff people get upset about on here. Some of it borders on lunacy.
Having just watched it, what's wrong? '9 out of 10 sometimes, 1 put of 10 at other times'. That's fair.
He's dissecting our defensive frailties now, something an entire match day thread can be about at times. He called us superb going forward. Again something we say. Hansen sees everything from his own position, and our defence sometimes does need to be criticised. Go back to the thread yesterday and after they equalised, it went into melt down. Nothing Hansen said was any different to what some said on that thread, but of course he also complimented us going forward, something we all did when we took the lead again.
I do wonder what many actually hear at times, because if that analysis is something to get upset about, maybe it's time to give up watching the game.
Like Hansen I'll end with this: city are brilliant to watch.
I agree with most of that pidge
He was frothing at the mouth last night though more than usual
I mean even linekar had to remind him we won & scored 4 goals.

The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:
argyle said:
There are some precious princesses on here if you're getting worked up over that.

The BBC is bashed because often on MOTD they take the easy route and say the obvious. Tonight they gave a critique of some of our play on stuff which I hadn't noticed. It was fair. They said we were brilliant but out defence is shaky which is no more than others have said on this forum.

Seems to me that if people in the media aren't rubbing blue jizz out over our team some on here freak out.
I genuinely think we have the softest fans in the world, based on a lot of the stuff people get upset about on here. Some of it borders on lunacy.
Having just watched it, what's wrong? '9 out of 10 sometimes, 1 put of 10 at other times'. That's fair.
He's dissecting our defensive frailties now, something an entire match day thread can be about at times. He called us superb going forward. Again something we say. Hansen sees everything from his own position, and our defence sometimes does need to be criticised. Go back to the thread yesterday and after they equalised, it went into melt down. Nothing Hansen said was any different to what some said on that thread, but of course he also complimented us going forward, something we all did when we took the lead again.
I do wonder what many actually hear at times, because if that analysis is something to get upset about, maybe it's time to give up watching the game.
I've just watched it mate and unless they do a different show for the morning, there's nothing much to complain about. Maybe the word 'appalling' was a tad strong, but everything else was spot on.

Pigeonho said:
argyle said:

It's Hansen's job to criticise, sorry, review the defending, but thru his red-tinted Saurez goggles, before the Boxing Day game, he might have got a little giddy, especially bringing up City in the Liverpool game.
I don't recall Fred Eyre being so partizan listening to the live commentary on the OS, he's usually very evenhanded.
Even one of our own, Danny Mills likes to put the boot in on City.
Anyway, they like to set us up for the fall, they're all seemingly building it up as "ours to lose" now, even though we haven't even topped the table for some time, if at all this season.......!

Bewar3them00n said:
Pigeonho said:
argyle said:

It's Hansen's job to criticise, sorry, review the defending, but thru his red-tinted Saurez goggles, before the Boxing Day game, he might have got a little giddy, especially bringing up City in the Liverpool game.
I don't recall Fred Eyre being so partizan listening to the live commentary on the OS, he's usually very evenhanded.
Anyway, they like to set us up for the fall, they're all seemingly building it up as "ours to lose" now, even though we haven't even topped the table for some time, if at all this season.......!
He was right in saying Dzeko should have passed. I thought he should and Fernandinho certainly did. He was highlighting the aspects of Suarez's game that make him the player he is, and something that happened the previous match they watched was there to emphasise that. Nothing wrong with that.
As for setting us up to fail, it is ours to lose as we are the form team scoring shit loads of goals each game, yet our potential fuck ups away from home could cost us.

Pigeonho said:
Bewar3them00n said:
Pigeonho said:

He was right in saying Dzeko should have passed. I thought he should and Fernandinho certainly did. He was highlighting the aspects of Suarez's game that make him the player he is, and something that happened the previous match they watched was there to emphasise that. Nothing wrong with that.
As for setting us up to fail, it is ours to lose as we are the form team scoring shit loads of goals each game, yet our potential fuck ups away from home could cost us.

Potentially we could have lost. Actually we won.

Hahaha at the Januzaj comments from commentator.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 am --<br /><br />
Blue Tooth said:
Pigeonho said:
Bewar3them00n said:

Potentially we could have lost. Actually we won.
Where did I say we lost?

Pigeonho said:
The cookie monster said:
Pigeonho said:
I've just watched it mate and unless they do a different show for the morning, there's nothing much to complain about. Maybe the word 'appalling' was a tad strong, but everything else was spot on.

Analyse our defence fine if we lost but you then analyse our attacking and come back..

If We beat Liverpool 5-3 will Hanson talk about Liverpool's poor defending?

Highlighting the diving cunts diving cuntness now. Good stuff.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
The cookie monster said:

Analyse our defence fine if we lost but you then analyse our attacking and come back..

If We beat Liverpool 5-3 will Hanson talk about Liverpool's poor defending?
He praised our forward play at least 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.