MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Highlighting the diving ***** diving **** now. Good stuff.

-- Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 am --

waspish said:
Pigeonho said:
I've just watched it mate and unless they do a different show for the morning, there's nothing much to complain about. Maybe the word 'appalling' was a tad strong, but everything else was spot on.

Analyse our defence fine if we lost but you then analyse our attacking and come back..

If We beat Liverpool 5-3 will Hanson talk about Liverpool's poor defending?
He praised our forward play at least 3 times.

Yes he just said it but it wasn't analysed

totalfootball said:
alan hansen is absolutley right. the defending is a shambles. ive been saying it all season but nobody wants to believe me.

We're 2nd from top not bottom..

No balance to Hansen analysis of the City performance. Don't mind the criticism, most of it was valid. But if he's analysing the game surely the biggest factor was that City scored four goals away from home and won. He really showed an awful lot of bias against City.

Pigeonho said:
Hahaha at the Januzaj comments from commentator.

-- Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 am --

Blue Tooth said:
Pigeonho said:
He was right in saying Dzeko should have passed. I thought he should and Fernandinho certainly did. He was highlighting the aspects of Suarez's game that make him the player he is, and something that happened the previous match they watched was there to emphasise that. Nothing wrong with that.
As for setting us up to fail, it is ours to lose as we are the form team scoring shit loads of goals each game, yet our potential fuck ups away from home could cost us.

Potentially we could have lost. Actually we won.
Where did I say we lost?

You didn't. You emphasised the 'potential' fuck ups that might cost us. Why focus on potential was my point? We won.

Don't particularly like Hansen but he's spot on about Demechellis, his constant diving in is the sort of thing young kids do, not experienced pro's.

We might become the greatest football team ever, but for the time being at least there are plenty of people throughout the football industry and the related media that still see city as a nouveau riche enemy. Not just hansen who i thought was deludedly trying to influence Thursday's game.

I've taken my foot off the gas a bit since I decided not to renew my ST and it's a fresh perspective. I still scarcely know anything about city's tactics under Pellegrini because a) I've only been to 1 game and b) none of the tv shows have bothered their arses to report anything about this most exciting team in the league.

Blue Tooth said:
Pigeonho said:

Blue Tooth said:
Potentially we could have lost. Actually we won.
Where did I say we lost?

You didn't. You emphasised the 'potential' fuck ups that might cost us. Why focus on potential was my point? We won.
Yes, in reference to the poster saying they are setting us up to fail. They are right, it is ours to lose but potential away defeats, of which there have been 4, compared to our home form could cost us. That is a fact.

We win in an exhilarating manner, displaying all the showmanship that makes the EPL what it is and he bashes the defence.
So when we lose does he focus on our attaching threat ? No, thought not.
Balance. That's all we're asking for. Its not difficult.
If you're going to replay and praise the goals of team that lost, then at least do the same for the team that actually fucking won!

bluemoon32 said:
Don't particularly like Hansen but he's spot on about Demechellis, his constant diving in is the sort of thing young kids do, not experienced pro's.

yet we seem to have done better with results since Demechelis became a regular.. funny that..

Pigeonho said:
Blue Tooth said:
Pigeonho said:

Where did I say we lost?

Yes, in reference to the poster saying they are setting us up to fail. They are right, it is ours to lose but potential away defeats, of which there have been 4, compared to our home form could cost us. That is a fact.

There have been 4 actual away defeats and no potential ones. Fact ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.