MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
bluemoon32 said:
Don't particularly like Hansen but he's spot on about Demechellis, his constant diving in is the sort of thing young kids do, not experienced pro's.

yet we seem to have done better with results since Demechelis became a regular.. funny that..

True but going forward we are sublime, unfortunately defensively at times we are horrific. Not blaming Demechellis for it all but he certainly doesn't help at times by always going off his feet.
In saying that, not sure he could match Vinny's OG yesterday :)

Blue Tooth said:
Pigeonho said:
Blue Tooth said:
You didn't. You emphasised the 'potential' fuck ups that might cost us. Why focus on potential was my point? We won.
Yes, in reference to the poster saying they are setting us up to fail. They are right, it is ours to lose but potential away defeats, of which there have been 4, compared to our home form could cost us. That is a fact.

There have been 4 actual away defeats and no potential ones. Fact ;)
Exactly. ;-)

bluemoon32 said:
samharris said:
bluemoon32 said:
Don't particularly like Hansen but he's spot on about Demechellis, his constant diving in is the sort of thing young kids do, not experienced pro's.

yet we seem to have done better with results since Demechelis became a regular.. funny that..

True but going forward we are sublime, unfortunately defensively at times we are horrific. Not blaming Demechellis for it all but he certainly doesn't help at times by always going off his feet.
In saying that, not sure he could match Vinny's OG yesterday :)

Well Demichelis was in BBC team of the day making more clearances than any other defender. So was Silva, Hansen's other target. Why doesn't the twat just retire?

Hansen slags City just days before the Dippers game shocker. Nothing new, but...
...he then takes the biscuit by heaping praise on Suarez and showing how poor Dzeko is by comparison. Why do that?
He really is out of order. I don't normally get wound up by this tit but he's got me today. He mentions going on "I'm a Celebrity.." when he retires - I hope he does. I would pay good money to have that twat chew on a kangaroo's anus!

Len Rum said:
Hatchet job by Hansen on Mick. Thought it was way OTT.

And that was after his rent-boy Lawro did similar on Radio 5 that morning.

What is it with these ex-Dippers? They're paid so much they've become self-important and can say anything they like.

No problem with constructive criticism ( which the defence deserves) but the lack of balance was total.

The Pope said:
We win in an exhilarating manner, displaying all the showmanship that makes the EPL what it is and he bashes the defence.
So when we lose does he focus on our attaching threat ? No, thought not.
Balance. That's all we're asking for. Its not difficult.
If you're going to replay and praise the goals of team that lost, then at least do the same for the team that actually fucking won!

But if you replay the other teams goals twice then it feels like a draw.

Why is anyone remotely surprised?

Playing his beloved Liverpool next week and will resort to anything to try and get to us.

Just hope we spank them on Thursday and he is in the studio squirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.