MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
For me there is something that is absolutely undeniable in Hansen's analysis: if Liverpool had scored four away from home, following a previous narrative of indifferent away form, to go second in the Premier League - one point behind the leaders - he wouldn't have found very much to be negative about.

It is entirely natural for players to favour the clubs where they spent the most enjoyable years of their careers. The fact that the BBC and Sky is crawling with ex-Liverpool players means that club will never receive the same levels of criticism as City, as long as that situation endures.
In 20 years time though those same shows will be littered with city players from this successful era we are enjoying, hopefully.
Possibly so, but I'm taking about here and now. Do you accept the point I make about Hansen?

I accept the point you make about Hansen but it doesn't stop Shearer or Souness having balanced views about City when they have no ties to the club?

Forget it guys, people like Hansen are just bitter that players at City (particularly foreign ones) get paid more than he could have dreamed of and on top of that have had the audacity to take Liverpool's god-given right to a CL place. Laugh at their bitterness, I find it by far the best remedy!

There is no love to be expected from them, and there won't be till we bag in a handfull of PL titles at least, to shut their mouths.
And to be fair, I don't care for their lack of admiration.
We should let our football speak for itself and people will start to give less and less credit to the likes of Tyler and Smith.

john@staustell said:
bluemoon32 said:
samharris said:
yet we seem to have done better with results since Demechelis became a regular.. funny that..

True but going forward we are sublime, unfortunately defensively at times we are horrific. Not blaming Demechellis for it all but he certainly doesn't help at times by always going off his feet.
In saying that, not sure he could match Vinny's OG yesterday :)

Well Demichelis was in BBC team of the day making more clearances than any other defender. So was Silva, Hansen's other target. Why doesn't the twat just retire?

Was he really?? Hansens fucking global.

Unfuckingbelievable.
We put 4 past Fulham and their entire analysis was about our supposedly shit defence.

from stat city

14 - #MCFC's Martin Demichelis made 14 clearances on Saturday, more than any other Premier League player yesterday. Hansen.

Danamy said:
Pigeonho said:
In 20 years time though those same shows will be littered with city players from this successful era we are enjoying, hopefully.
Possibly so, but I'm taking about here and now. Do you accept the point I make about Hansen?

I accept the point you make about Hansen but it doesn't stop Shearer or Souness having balanced views about City when they have no ties to the club?
See also Lawro and Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.