MOTD2

lancs blue said:
Bluescholar said:
thanks for your "super ref" opinion.

bang in line!! bang wrong son.

He was offside, I'm giving my opinion, my view was better than the TV camera's for that incident.

in the refs opinion he wasnt off,end of.

Bluemoon115 said:
Fuck off you Irish twat with your Jimmy Saville comment.

Fuck you.

Fuck off.

Fuck your dad aswell.

Hmm. Fair enough, though I'm not sure what his being Irish has to do with it. By the way, the fella who had the cigar is Irish. Not that it matters.

Instead of going on about City being above Utd , second place and how good Tevez is. Lets focus on the real issues highlighted by legends like Adrian Durham , Stan Collymore and Micky Quinn , things like the player unrest , the finances and the De Jong tackle !

On the Internet stream I watched when they drew the line for Blackpool's offside goal it was clearly offisde. Not sure who to believe, but we hit the woodwork 3 times so I don't think Blackpool can really be too angry at the refereeing.

The decisions were so marginal you have to watch them several times to make up your mind, and even then there's debate

It's not them being bias it's about ratings and believe or not there are more everton and Liverpool fans than Blackpool ancity fans. United fans will watch to see Liverpool get beat than watch city win and most other neutral fans would rather watch a local derby

dw7 said:
It's not them being bias it's about ratings and believe or not there are more everton and Liverpool fans than Blackpool ancity fans. United fans will watch to see Liverpool get beat than watch city win and most other neutral fans would rather watch a local derby
Got no compplaints about the order of the games. Merseyside Derby with Liverpool in bottom 3 is the No. 1 game. No doubt

Didn;t think the opening credits to our game with the money shut was very original, but I suppose they have a point as Blackpool are a promoted club who have found it difficult to buy players.

mcstick said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Fuck off you Irish twat with your Jimmy Saville comment.

Fuck you.

Fuck off.

Fuck your dad aswell.

Hmm. Fair enough, though I'm not sure what his being Irish has to do with it. By the way, the fella who had the cigar is Irish. Not that it matters.

Pretty sure it was an Allison tribute tbf....................

Balti said:
mcstick said:

Pretty sure it was an Allison tribute tbf....................

It was.

Murray and his producers at MOTD should hang their heads in shame - how on earth would you not work out that the bloke with the big cigar was acting out an iconic tribute to Big Mal and reference it to Jimmy bloody Saville?

Amateurish mistake albeit they were partially forgiven in my book by at least doing a decent little tribute to the big man, unlike Sky who seemed to broadly ignore it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.