motorway idiots targeted

simonk said:
Blue Maverick said:
I took my lessons and test in Germany while in the RAF, part of the lessons were on the autobahns, as far as I know you can't go on the motorway over here until you pass your test, so basically no one is taught how to drive on motorways!!
If you can't pull out in time to overtake a vehicle I'd say you maybe need to get some advanced driving classes because your driving is not good enough, you should be able to anticipate these hazards and drive accordingly, it's called progressive driving.

These pricks arent the sole problem, its the fact they force other cars into the outside lane, who then get in mine and other peoples way.I dont drive like a prick but always sit in the outside lane at 80 or so. If the mway is clear then I will always move in, and if someone wants to get past I always move in aswell. But it generally isnt and these clueless twats havent got a clue what they cause.

The speed limit is 70.

As you are a law-breaker you a hardly in a strong position to complain about others not sticking to the rules.

urmston said:
simonk said:
Blue Maverick said:
I took my lessons and test in Germany while in the RAF, part of the lessons were on the autobahns, as far as I know you can't go on the motorway over here until you pass your test, so basically no one is taught how to drive on motorways!!
If you can't pull out in time to overtake a vehicle I'd say you maybe need to get some advanced driving classes because your driving is not good enough, you should be able to anticipate these hazards and drive accordingly, it's called progressive driving.

These pricks arent the sole problem, its the fact they force other cars into the outside lane, who then get in mine and other peoples way.I dont drive like a prick but always sit in the outside lane at 80 or so. If the mway is clear then I will always move in, and if someone wants to get past I always move in aswell. But it generally isnt and these clueless twats havent got a clue what they cause.

The speed limit is 70.

As you are a law-breaker you a hardly in a strong position to complain about others not sticking to the rules.
Never had a point or accident after driving approx 1,000,000 miles give or take, you satamonius ****, you've never broken the speed limit? Bollocks

andyhinch said:
urmston said:
simonk said:

The speed limit is 70.

Never had a point or accident after driving approx 1,000,000 miles give or take, you satamonius ****, you've never broken the speed limit? Bollocks

Do you mean sanctimonious ?<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:
SWP's back said:
That or being confused I'd wager.

I'm still waiting on you hunting me down you ****.
Oh bore off you fat dullard.

Don't make threats if you can't back them up boy, it makes you look like a **** you ****.

Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:
urmston said:
The speed limit is 70.

Do you mean sanctimonious ?

-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 pm --

SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:

Don't make threats if you can't back them up boy, it makes you look like a **** you ****.
Coming on Saturday sunny?

Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:
urmston said:
The speed limit is 70.

SWP's back said:
Challenger1978 said:

Do you think saying **** every ten minutes makes you sound cool?

And you don't worry me, keep you moving for ten minutes would be enough for an aneurism.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:

SWP's back said:

Coming on Saturday sunny?
Will he fuck as like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.