motorway idiots targeted

andyhinch said:
Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:
The knitting competition, you should do well

I can't knit but i can do a bit of cross stitch.
That'll do come down. Sorry do I need add **** you seem to have made it a pre-requisite x

**** is only a prerequisite when talking to someone with a nob so wonky they have to sit down to piss.

EDIT: I'm still sat here in terror waiting to be hunted down /sarcasm

Can't be arsed reading through every page.
Thank fuk the "middle lane tossers" are getting done.
Totally ignorant drivers.
"KEEP LEFT AT ALL TIMES ExCEPT WHEN OVERTAKING"
Why do drivers "undertake",because of "middle laners"
A 3 lane motorway is reduced to 2 lane because of these people,don't matter if yer doing 40 or 70,get in the left lane.
Why should I (say doing 60) have to move from the 1st then the 2nd then the 3rd lane,back to the 2nd then the 1st cos of some fukn dick in the middle lane doing 55.

Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:
Challenger1978 said:
I can't knit but i can do a bit of cross stitch.
That'll do come down. Sorry do I need add **** you seem to have made it a pre-requisite x

**** is only a prerequisite when talking to someone with a nob so wonky they have to sit down to piss.

Get off your arse and come down, it'll take you the rest of the week, your really are very boring, with a slightly strange knob fixation

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Can't be arsed reading through every page.
Thank fuk the "middle lane tossers" are getting done.
Totally ignorant drivers.
"KEEP LEFT AT ALL TIMES ExCEPT WHEN OVERTAKING"
Why do drivers "undertake",because of "middle laners"
A 3 lane motorway is reduced to 2 lane because of these people,don't matter if yer doing 40 or 70,get in the left lane.
Why should I (say doing 60) have to move from the 1st then the 2nd then the 3rd lane,back to the 2nd then the 1st cos of some fukn dick in the middle lane doing 55.

That i do agree with is wrong.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:47 pm --<br /><br />
andyhinch said:
Challenger1978 said:
andyhinch said:

Get off your arse and come down, it'll take you the rest of the week, your really are very boring, with a slightly strange knob fixation

I don't know what your on about you pissed up **** lol.

Gaylord du Bois said:
It's all about maintaining the status quo mate.
And ye can stick that lot up yer arse..

10cc were better than that fukn lot ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
Challenger1978 said:
That i do agree with is wrong.
Sorry mate,i'm confused,,,with or against me.

The problem that starts the middle lane lovers is the fact they don't teach motorway driving when learning to drive and then some people just don't know the rules of motorway driving.

There is pass plus scheme available but this is not mandatory, they should make it mandatory.

Traveling from Rochdale to Horwich everyday worries me at the amount of incompetent people who are actually out on the road.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
It's all about maintaining the status quo mate.
And ye can stick that lot up yer arse..

10cc were better than that fukn lot ;)

-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:52 pm --

Challenger1978 said:
That i do agree with is wrong.
Sorry mate,i'm confused,,,with or against me.

Anyone doing 55 in the middle lane is a ****.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:00 pm --<br /><br />
weeman19_89 said:
The problem that starts the middle lane lovers is the fact they don't teach motorway driving when learning to drive and then some people just don't know the rules of motorway driving.

There is pass plus scheme available but this is not mandatory, they should make it mandatory.

Traveling from Rochdale to Horwich everyday worries me at the amount of incompetent people who are actually out on the road.

The problem with the driving test is people are taught to pass a test and not actually how to drive. So when they past the test all the bullshit they're made to do goes out the window and they do what the fuck they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.