Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Imagine taking that decision knowing you were acting illegally whilst all the time people were taking their own lives ....... gets me so angry ........ she's an ordained minister FFS - think Welby should step in
She's clearly a psychopath.

Basically she's another Shipman but without the actual murdering, she drove people to suicide and destroyed the lives of countless other people and their families, all whilst masquerading as a pillar of society as an ordained minister.

Googled Crozier. He left ITV a few years back. He is now the head gaffer at Grt Ormond st Hospital. So basically a bloke who seems not to give a sh1t about hundreds of innocent families, many with children who also would have been effected, is in charge of the wellbeing of children. Think he still has some sort of link with media through some consultancy company. It's sickening that the very basic requirement isn't met with these very responsible, CEO type jobs. Basically, just not being a TW4T.
On the contrary, a basic requirement for a very responsible CEO type job is to be a TWAT.

Imagine taking that decision knowing you were acting illegally whilst all the time people were taking their own lives ....... gets me so angry ........ she's an ordained minister FFS - think Welby should step in

Elton Welsby?
I don't think that chancer will be much use here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.