Munich ticket criteria announced

mancitymick said:
danburge82 said:
UweGoater said:
You will get a ticket before me and i have over 6000 points, without cup scheme!

My loyality is worth fuck all...

Joining is the cup scheme isnt being loyal, its letting the club take money out your bank when they want not when you want!
You're right! It's bribery, not loyalty. City started selling LP's a few years ago when the odd cup games were 50 LP's. I knew at the time it would spiral from there and City would fuck up. Low and behold they have bribed an extra £50 for "double points" and all that for SC cup schemes on Platinum this season. It's not the way it should be done really.

Think those who are pissed off are those who were confident of getting away game tickets through there attendance on previous seasons and were using the "I was at York away" to pick and chose games. Everyone was warned when renewals were asked for

I didnt wanna be in the cup scheme due to fact of money, i will be at all the games but for example the napoli tickets came out last week, ive not had a penny for 3 weeks, ive just been paid and ready to buy!

I dont know why i need to explain my money situation to you!

So u my friend can go and fuck yourself!

To be honest, I'm only on the cup schemes because of the extra points (I don't want to fall down the loyalty ladder, hang me).

I still think it's a shit policy though with the double points for platinum.

Oh and the small matter of a £15 price cap for domestic cup games up until the QF persuaded me.

DANURGHE82-

It is a genuine offer and have had plenty of interest. I am totally not bothered about loyalty points. My boy who is 11 is only gold and not on any of the cup schemes.He has 2010 pts. We go to all games together that we can get a ticket for away (as I said,Wigan,Villa,Blackburn) If I was that arsed I would have put him on all 3 schemes especially at the prices but no point for him.

The ticket is available as I said. Why let it go to waste when someone may need one ticket and I fall into the criteria to enable someone to go.True I get the points but that is not my doing that has always been the case. I know people who did the cup offer last year where you got 100pts per ticket(correct me if I am wrong) and didn't even attend. I will purchase collect and then arrange handover of ticket at next home game...

The club clearly stated members in the cup scheme get preference-No hiding that.

UweGoater said:
mancitymick said:
danburge82 said:
You're right! It's bribery, not loyalty. City started selling LP's a few years ago when the odd cup games were 50 LP's. I knew at the time it would spiral from there and City would fuck up. Low and behold they have bribed an extra £50 for "double points" and all that for SC cup schemes on Platinum this season. It's not the way it should be done really.

Think those who are pissed off are those who were confident of getting away game tickets through there attendance on previous seasons and were using the "I was at York away" to pick and chose games. Everyone was warned when renewals were asked for

I didnt wanna be in the cup scheme due to fact of money, i will be at all the games but for example the napoli tickets came out last week, ive not had a penny for 3 weeks, ive just been paid and ready to buy!

You don't but the club want guaranteed money. Chill out.

UweGoater said:
mancitymick said:
danburge82 said:

Fuck yourself. Bit strong, show one part of my post that asks for your money situation??. Pal I am going overseas with the Royal Navy from Nov 20 till May 2012. I have joined up with ALL cup schemes to play catch up on points due to me giving my ticket up for a 3 year period. Thank you mister hussain. You are one of those who go on about york away etc. Did you get points for that? or did you get points for having a season ticket prior to COMS?

SWP's back said:
UweGoater said:
mancitymick said:

don't see why they need to do that though, I've had trouble over the napoli game, can't see why it can't be priority home and away instead of compulsory home purchase.

SWP's back said:
UweGoater said:
mancitymick said:

So City are basically telling loyal supporters that, in this current financial climate, that if they don't guarantee the club money, without knowing the prices (CL), they can't get a ticket?

One of our lot has been watching city for 30+ years, has 6,400 loyalty points (went gold) and can't get a ticket for Munich or possibly other Euro aways because he didn't guarantee money to the club by not joining the scheme.

You tell him that this system is correct and he shouldn't qualify for a ticket.

Money, money, money...it's all fucking shit and City can shove it up their arse.

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
UweGoater said:

So City are basically telling loyal supporters that, in this current financial climate, that if they don't guarantee the club money, without knowing the prices (CL), they can't get a ticket?

One of our lot has been watching city for 30+ years, has 6,400 loyalty points (went gold) and can't get a ticket for Munich or possibly other Euro aways because he didn't guarantee money to the club by not joining the scheme.

Money, money, money...it's all fucking shit and City can shove it up their arse.

there's 2 issues at hand:

1) taking the money automatically for home games-which I don't agree with.
2) away ticket priority for joining the scheme-which I agree with.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:

there's 2 issues at hand:

1) taking the money automatically for home games-which I don't agree with.
2) away ticket priority for joining the scheme-which I agree with.

I don't get it?

Also, these people saying 'anyone over 6k points will be on the scheme' - clearly utter bollocks.

mcfcliam said:
SWP's back said:
UweGoater said:

Liam-A question for you..Please can you specify what loyalty is? Its all a fucking myth.I was in the forces for 8 yrs. Got to maybe 5 games per season,but still shelled out for my season ticket without fail every year....Are you more loyal than me because you are older or have more points..Peoples circumstances are different and to say the club have got it wrong is a little naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.