My 10 year olds tears.

i'm a blue (as is the missus) living on the rock. still waiting for Jason from the IOM MCFC OSC to send us details of how to join. we have managed to get across for 3 games season tho :)

Good man!

We will get there eventually. We are two games away. i have a feeling we will be there this year!

fruitcake8685 said:
I let my boy stay up late yesterday to watch the game. He sat in the house with a scarf, shirt, hat and flag. Asking questions on the game that just city fans know, why didn't we get a pen?, why is the ref a scum fan?
The joy and elation on his face when Tevez got us back in it.
And the tears in his eyes at the end of the game.
I told him to go to bed and he gave me a hug and I whisperd in his ear City ARE getting there we WILL win a final sooner rather than later unlike me (20/01/71 Born) I have waited sooooooooooo long, so keep your chin up and I'll take you to a game asap.
Its ACE being a city fan, I dont give a fuck if we dont win anything I just give a fuck about being a blue.

I live in the Isle of Man so aint so easy to get over there.
ALTHOUGH I AM FROM MANCHESTER(NEW MOSTON, NORTH MANCHESTER)

Fook it told my story, off now.......Well done!

Me too same story to my 13 and 2 year old the best comes to them who wait

13 year old son - tears +++
45 year old mum - tears++++++
45 year old dad - was brave and stayed strong for the rest of us!(said he had felt like crying though)

We all had a group hug and took comfort in the fact that we really did rattle them this time! Still hurts though!

The following day my mum age 78 (who has no real interest in football except for hearing us talk bout city) livid and saying some really unpleasant things about the rags. - very funny

Read the Love thread and felt much better.

I feel for all your lads, as that shows how connected they are to the club.

When i was 13/14, about 5 years ago, i took all losses & victories to heart so much so, that i too cried.

I hated, and still hate losing games. Im not so bad now, but my emotions can still get the better of me. At the end of the day, people may say its only a football match, but to millions and millions of football fans across the world, its more than a match, its a religion!

I was devastated. I didn't cry or anything though. But as my brother who is a United fan jumped up and screamed when Rooney scored I was devastated.

Thing which pissed me off was that I supported the club that whole day. I went to work with a blue shirt on, blue tie, blue socks and even a pale blue scarf tied in a Mancini knot, tucked into my suit to keep the biting wind out.

The minute I got home which was around 7.45 I got changed and put my retro City Shirt on with the infamous number 8 on the back.

My brother's United shirt, remained on the hanger in his wardrobe all day.

BTW Off topic I know but I can't make new threads yet as I imagine I have a low post count or something. This seasons home shirt is now £25 at the City Store online. £35 if you want printing. Bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.