Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellamcfc said:
Just a thought (if there were any substance to the bullshit/rumours), in your own opinions:

Would you take £25m + Nasri for Tevez??

Personally I would love Tevez to stay, but I'd take this, then make Valencia an offer they can't refuse for Mata.

Getting rid of someone who probably doesn't want to be here, for 2 players that would compliment our squad/first team brilliantly.

No - and it wont happen Tevez wont take a 100K a week drop to fit with Le Arse pay structure and Le Arse wont pay it because RVP and others will demand pay rises

Also Tevez will look a bigger cnut than he already does so wont happen

My view on the current situation is that it would be wise to sign him on Wednesday after he has served his ban in Champs League on Tuesday night. He can not play for us on Monday and will not have trained with us. Tuesday will be a warm down training session for City after Monday's game so get him in on Wednesday, ban served, training with the lads and available for all games from then.

hgblue said:
dctid said:
Pam said:
Oh come on. Why would you say this? Arsenal are trying to extract as much money as they can out of the deal. Nasri has no say about that. And it isn't as if Arsenal are saying they won't sell. Why the fuck would he kick off in such circumstances? He obviously wants to come, he's obviously been told he can, he isn't exactly going to go on strike given all that, is he?

i understand that and equally i would not expect him to go on strike (if he did i dont think i would want him to come) but i think he wants out of Le Arse rather than a burning desire to come to us - its just that we are the only viable / best option to him

If Le Arse said we are holding you cant see him being too upset that is my point

If he wasn't too fussed about coming to City surely he would stay at Arsenal for a year and have his choice of clubs and a hefty signing on fee? The fact that he is likely to be a City player soon suggests to me that he is keen to come here and you're doing him and us a disservice.

How do you know that is not a possability

My view on what is driving this sale is Nasri's refusal to sign a new contract and that Le Arse cant afford to lose him on a free next season hence Le Arse have to force to some extent a sale - if the Rags were the only show in town they would negogiate with them

i hope he is a City player soon

just dont see much evidence that he desperately wants to come to City - the only thing i have heard was what Ferguson said that he had done a deal.

Doing nobody a disservice - if we are indeed haggling over money than it is only a mater of time but there is a danger that another club will enter the race the longet this shit drags on<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am --<br /><br />
chillcity said:
The fee is agreed they are just sorting out personal terms and agent fees.

is this a rumour or absolute fact?

dctid said:
hgblue said:
dctid said:
i understand that and equally i would not expect him to go on strike (if he did i dont think i would want him to come) but i think he wants out of Le Arse rather than a burning desire to come to us - its just that we are the only viable / best option to him

If Le Arse said we are holding you cant see him being too upset that is my point

If he wasn't too fussed about coming to City surely he would stay at Arsenal for a year and have his choice of clubs and a hefty signing on fee? The fact that he is likely to be a City player soon suggests to me that he is keen to come here and you're doing him and us a disservice.

How do you know that is not a possability

My view on what is driving this sale is Nasri's refusal to sign a new contract and that Le Arse cant afford to lose him on a free next season hence Le Arse have to force to some extent a sale - if the Rags were the only show in town they would negogiate with them

i hope he is a City player soon

just dont see much evidence that he desperately wants to come to City - the only thing i have heard was what Ferguson said that he had done a deal.

Doing nobody a disservice - if we are indeed haggling over money than it is only a mater of time but there is a danger that another club will enter the race the longet this shit drags on

-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am --

chillcity said:

is this a rumour or absolute fact?

I would say fact, as one post in 4 years would make this fella my hero, as the most patient wum in internet history.

Have to say he did well - but he could asnswer the question - two posts in 30 mins

BringBackSwales said:
chillcity said:

the fee is almost certainly NOT agreed - the 2 parties are a long way apart

A long way apart LOL. Minor details expect it all wrapped up this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.