Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
lee-mcfc said:
i wanted nasri to leave before cesc as he might stay but can't see him(nasri) staying now right??

Wenger will now tell Nasri he can play centrally in the hope this will make him stay - cant see it done any time soon

I just love your unwavering optimism in life.....

Just heard by the ESPN commentators that Barcelona payed 29million for Cesc (idk if pounds or euros), but how on earth does it make sense that we should pay 23 or 25 (whatever it is arsenal demanded from us) for Nasri!?
I swear i hate how everyone helps the best team in the world ALL the time!

FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:
lee-mcfc said:
i wanted nasri to leave before cesc as he might stay but can't see him(nasri) staying now right??

Wenger will now tell Nasri he can play centrally in the hope this will make him stay - cant see it done any time soon

I just love your unwavering optimism in life.....

i am very positive but also realistic - lets put it this way i wont be slittinh my wrists of this aint done by wednesday unlike many people on here

c.morales said:
Just heard by the ESPN commentators that Barcelona payed 29million for Cesc (idk if pounds or euros), but how on earth does it make sense that we should pay 23 or 25 (whatever it is arsenal demanded from us) for Nasri!?

It's taken them upwards of 3 seasons to get their man and fab has been desperate to join them. Arsenal hardly helped them.

Midlothian Blue said:
I'm sure the deal will be done Wednesday morning after Nasri's CL suspension has passed.

Dont panic!

One of the most sensible things typed on here for weeks.

Surprising you haven't been quoted more tbh.

c.morales said:

The fact he's been playing like a cnut and sulking for the past twelve months has contributed somewhat.

Nasri hasn't said so much as 'boo' as far as i'm aware,he's happily keeping his head down and letting events unfold in his favour......

theevilweasel said:
Midlothian Blue said:
I'm sure the deal will be done Wednesday morning after Nasri's CL suspension has passed.

Dont panic!

One of the most sensible things typed on here for weeks.

Surprising you haven't been quoted more tbh.

if the deal had been done they could make a similar announcement is subject to blah blah blah and wait for a couple of days and complete - the deal aint been done ansd it is unlikely that the tming of this transfer is being timed becuase of his CL suspension

whatever happens Nasri will be top of the "to do" list

dctid said:
lee-mcfc said:

Dctid, Are you :-

A) a rag

B) one of life's pessimists

Or

C) a twat

David
It's over to you

c.morales said:

It's not about 'helping' them, you're missing the point, players will jump through hoops to get a move there and that vastly weakens the hand of the selling club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.