Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

Dont care how much it costs US - just get him out of our shirt - its embarrassing............

Call me bitter, but since the derby I've no interest in him, the sooner he leaves the better

ANY1aBLUE said:
Dont care how much it costs US - just get him out of our shirt - its embarrassing............

No it's not.

Nasri jsut needs to be played through the middle. The fact many compare him to Silva is like comparing Dzeko to Messi imo. It's unfair.

Mancini criticizing him publicly doesn't mean he's on sale.

Much to the contrary, it means Mancini wants to provoke him and make him react with better input on the field. And I can say I sensed a good reaction during the last FA Cup game He started.

If he was willing to sell him he'd have done like he's done with Balotelli on his last weeks in here. Mancini praised him during that period in order not to show the buyers they can get him at a discount...

MSP said:
iamdamienl said:
Call me bitter, but since the derby I've no interest in him, the sooner he leaves the better

Small mind shit fan more than bitter. You and everyone else who are ready to "delete" a player for a mistake in one game.

I respect rags more than guys like you.

it wasn't a mistake like a normal human error, it was a sheer act of cowardliness and in a huge derby game and i still haven't forgotten.

ban-mcfc said:
MSP said:
iamdamienl said:

Small mind shit fan more than bitter. You and everyone else who are ready to "delete" a player for a mistake in one game.

it wasn't a mistake like a normal human error, it was a sheer act of cowardliness and in a huge derby game and i still haven't forgotten.

I'm not being funny mate,but that's like blaming kompany for ducking against Madrid for their 3rd.

SPIDERBOY said:
ban-mcfc said:
MSP said:

I'm not being funny mate,but that's like blaming kompany for ducking against Madrid for their 3rd.

he left it for hart to catch, it was stupid and risky but he had the best intentions.

nasri just shit his pants at a big bag of air, when any city fan in the stadium including my 14 year old sister would have taken that square in the face just to not lose the game.

i'm still fucking fuming as i type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.