Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

andy said:
I think we've all been disappointed with. nasri's performances at times but I think some of the stick he gets is way ott. Nasri's is a very good player, technically superb, his passing and movement is excellent and he keeps the ball moving, a lot of his good work just seems to go unnoticed by many city fans. My frustration with him is that I feel he can offer more and needs to be providing more goals, I think he has that extra yard in him but will we see it in a blue shirt? I really hope so but I think the problem for nasri's is we don't need a very good technically tidy player in his position we need a world class more direct attacking threat to balance with the artistry of Little Dave. nasri's is a very good player still and deserves a little more credit than some blues grant him.

As said before...played through the middle,he causes a lot of problems!

iamdamienl said:
MSP said:
iamdamienl said:
Call me bitter, but since the derby I've no interest in him, the sooner he leaves the better

Small mind shit fan more than bitter. You and everyone else who are ready to "delete" a player for a mistake in one game.

I respect rags more than guys like you.

Well if your not performing, not giving 110% then you don't carry the passion or desire to play for the champions of England.. Especially when the manager mentions about your work ethic publicly and there's still no response from him.. He's just a passenger enjoying the free ride

You're just cliche rider and that's visible from both of your posts... nothing worth of serious responding.. enjoy with your Nasri lynch mob mates..

His Manchester City 'nightmare', haha. Millions in the bank and the Premier League medal he could never get with Arsenal.

-

PSG plot Sam swoop
By VIC PEACOCK
Published: 17 minutes ago

SAMIR NASRI is closer to ending his Manchester City nightmare — with Paris St-Germain stepping up their attempt to sign him.

The midfielder has fallen out of favour with boss Roberto Mancini and has started just half of City’s Premier League games this season.

Mancini has publicly criticised performances of the French star, a £24million buy from Arsenal in 2011 who helped City win the title last season.

But City have all but lost the title to Manchester United this year and must overcome a tough FA Cup semi-final to avoid a barren campaign.

Nasri increasingly fears for his international future ahead of next year’s World Cup finals.

French league leaders PSG have now opened discussions with the Marseilles-born player’s advisers.

Officials from the club’s owner, Qatar Sports Investments, are understood to have contacted the 25-year-old’s father Abdelhamid.

And the mega-rich Paris outfit will offer City the chance to recoup their outlay on Nasri, who is under contract until 2015.

PSG sporting director Leonardo is a known fan of Nasri and tried to sign him from Arsenal two years ago.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4845488/Samir-Nasri-tracked-by-Paris-St-Germain.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... rmain.html</a>

No way he's moving to Paris. It's the rival club to his and Paris fans would definitely not want him to join. (He's been in some kind of war with The media from that city -lequipe and leparisien- and has been only talking to Marseille's media)

If He goes back to France it would rather be the new rich Monaco (they are known to have interest in him and Tevez) or Marseille (his former club) if they can afford him.

Pinturicchio said:
No way he's moving to Paris. It's the rival club to his and Paris fans would definitely not want him to join. (He's been in some kind of war with The media from that city -lequipe and leparisien- and has been only talking to Marseille's media)

If He goes back to France it would rather be the new rich Monaco (they are known to have interest in him and Tevez) or Marseille (his former club) if they can afford him.

He doesn't care about loyalty, he'd move to Tottenham if they paid him right.

mgreenz97 said:
Pinturicchio said:

Clown continues his with his bollocks posts... he's playing football manager or slagging players.. muppet.

MSP said:
You are the biggest clown on this forum by a country mile.

MSP,you seem disproportionately protective and defensive when it comes to Nasri,you appear to take,what is often justified criticism,personally......

What is the reason for this??

Also,i notice you have edited and toned down your attack on the above poster......... You must realise my point.

FantasyIreland said:
MSP said:
You are the biggest clown on this forum by a country mile.

MSP,you seem disproportionately protective and defensive when it comes to Nasri,you appear to take,what is often justified criticism,personally......

What is the reason for this??

I like his eyes and his smile makes me wet. Is that good enough reason?

I'm protective about any player who is getting bollocks from muppets like green one and Nasri is on top of that list right now so I'm on top of fighting those that enjoy in slagging him with no-argument bollocks.

Just look at his yesterdays posts, he is fucking clown, all he knows is to write "fuck you milner", "fuck you kolarov", "fuck you this one, fuck you that one"...

MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
Pinturicchio said:

Clown continues his with his bollocks posts... he's playing football manager or slagging players.. muppet.

I'm not slagging Nasri. I'm saying what I think to be true, that he doesn't, in his mind, owe anything to anyone.
Why do you take an observance of a player as a personal insult?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.