Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

ban-mcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
ban-mcfc said:
it wasn't a mistake like a normal human error, it was a sheer act of cowardliness and in a huge derby game and i still haven't forgotten.

I'm not being funny mate,but that's like blaming kompany for ducking against Madrid for their 3rd.

he left it for hart to catch, it was stupid and risky but he had the best intentions.

nasri just shit his pants at a big bag of air, when any city fan in the stadium including my 14 year old sister would have taken that square in the face just to not lose the game.

i'm still fucking fuming as i type.

That was just one game. We were beyond terrible v Southampton and we drew far too many games this season, that game was just one game, hardly warrants selling him at a loss in a knee jerk.

He never gets played through the middle and people wonder why he doesn't play at his best. Look at Cazorla and Mata for Arsenal and Chelsea respectively, they both are poor when drifted out wide yet are the best players for their teams when palyed through the middle.

ban-mcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
ban-mcfc said:
it wasn't a mistake like a normal human error, it was a sheer act of cowardliness and in a huge derby game and i still haven't forgotten.

I'm not being funny mate,but that's like blaming kompany for ducking against Madrid for their 3rd.

he left it for hart to catch, it was stupid and risky but he had the best intentions.

nasri just shit his pants at a big bag of air, when any city fan in the stadium including my 14 year old sister would have taken that square in the face just to not lose the game.

I can see your not happy,and I ain't nasri's biggest fan,but you can't hang him out to dry just for that,and as nip has said,if he were played through the middle,we would of seen a different nasri...IMO

SPIDERBOY said:
ban-mcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I can see your not happy,and I ain't nasri's biggest fan,but you can't hang him out to dry just for that,and as nip has said,if he were played through the middle,we would of seen a different nasri...IMO

he's a talented player no doubt and i agree with playing him through the middle but it makes me sick that i have to work all week to fund going to a game where this little turd fannies out of challenges.

if someones shit but tries then i can handle that but for the money they're on backing out of 50/50's and the way he hid in the derby is unacceptable. i don't want him to play for city because i don't feel he's putting enough effort in.

look at silva, he never backs out of challenges and always puts effort going into a tackle, nasri is a mercenary and a prick IMO and the only player in the squad i really want to leave.

ban-mcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:
ban-mcfc said:

he's a talented player no doubt and i agree with playing him through the middle but it makes me sick that i have to work all week to fund going to a game where this little turd fannies out of challenges.

if someones shit but tries then i can handle that but for the money they're on backing out of 50/50's and the way he hid in the derby is unacceptable. i don't want him to play for city because i don't feel he's putting enough effort in.

look at silva, he never backs out of challenges and always puts effort going into a tackle, nasri is a mercenary and a prick IMO and the only player in the squad i really want to leave.

I can see your basis but seriously Nsri hasn't had a fair crack of the whip here in regards to starting in the right position. He's played left and right wing in most games yet he is a tried and tested centre player.

We don't get value for money I agree but that's down to us paying way over the odds for him in regards to wages and fee. If we didn't have Silva we would be very positive towards him as a player imho.

NipHolmes said:
ban-mcfc said:
SPIDERBOY said:

I can see your basis but seriously Nsri hasn't had a fair crack of the whip here in regards to starting in the right position. He's played left and right wing in most games yet he is a tried and tested centre player.

We don't get value for money I agree but that's down to us paying way over the odds for him in regards to wages and fee. If we didn't have Silva we would be very positive towards him as a player imho.

i agree with you, he hasn't started in the right position and if silva wasn't here he would have a fair crack but apart from scott sinclair who's never going to be good enough he's the only player i'd like to see the back of purely on the basis he's a pussy and we can't rely on him to put a 100% in.

ban-mcfc said:
NipHolmes said:
ban-mcfc said:

i agree with you, he hasn't started in the right position and if silva wasn't here he would have a fair crack but apart from scott sinclair who's never going to be good enough he's the only player i'd like to see the back of purely on the basis he's a pussy and we can't rely on him to put a 100% in.

Nasri has come hear to win things and he's won something, he's come here to play football but knows he's second fiddle to the Messiah. I think he wants out to be fair but I do feel gutted that we never got the most out of him should we sell him. Watch him v Fulham when he played at Arsenal (pretty sure but not 100% when he took on all those players and scored and look at him now.

He is the type of player that profits from a good run of games and liek I said he's best when played centrally.

Whilst typing I looked for something to back up my opinion and youtubed his goals to see where most were scored from, you guess it, from the centre. Take a look.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G244y_mUTWk[/youtube]

MSP said:
iamdamienl said:
Call me bitter, but since the derby I've no interest in him, the sooner he leaves the better

Small mind shit fan more than bitter. You and everyone else who are ready to "delete" a player for a mistake in one game.

I respect rags more than guys like you.

Well if your not performing, not giving 110% then you don't carry the passion or desire to play for the champions of England.. Especially when the manager mentions about your work ethic publicly and there's still no response from him.. He's just a passenger enjoying the free ride

iamdamienl said:
MSP said:
iamdamienl said:
Call me bitter, but since the derby I've no interest in him, the sooner he leaves the better

Small mind shit fan more than bitter. You and everyone else who are ready to "delete" a player for a mistake in one game.

Well if your not performing, not giving 110% then you don't carry the passion or desire to play for the champions of England.. Especially when the manager mentions about your work ethic publicly and there's still no response from him.. He's just a passenger enjoying the free ride

You could say Mancini,aguero and yaya have not performed this season....what's your shout?

iamdamienl said:
MSP said:
iamdamienl said:

No response?

Mancini hasn't given him the chance to respond. Putting him on off the bench in one game where he played well actually.

I have been saying all along Nasri has to play CF/CAM because he doesn't have the out and out speed to get around people out wide.
As that video shows most of his goals have come through the center and I remember many assists coming through passes through defenders etc rather than crosses from the wing.

The problem is that Silva is also superb in the center and you can't play them both. Mancini obviously thought he could have utilized him out wide but it hasn't worked.

I think he will be sold and it will be disappointing to see him go because he is a very talented player who when utilized properly could have been a big player for us. I fully expect to see him in behind Ibra and tear Ligue 1 apart and the CL...

I think we've all been disappointed with. nasri's performances at times but I think some of the stick he gets is way ott. Nasri's is a very good player, technically superb, his passing and movement is excellent and he keeps the ball moving, a lot of his good work just seems to go unnoticed by many city fans. My frustration with him is that I feel he can offer more and needs to be providing more goals, I think he has that extra yard in him but will we see it in a blue shirt? I really hope so but I think the problem for nasri's is we don't need a very good technically tidy player in his position we need a world class more direct attacking threat to balance with the artistry of Little Dave. nasri's is a very good player still and deserves a little more credit than some blues grant him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.