Nasri

Re: 20m for Nasri

mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
He doesn't care about loyalty, he'd move to Tottenham if they paid him right.

Clown continues his with his bollocks posts... he's playing football manager or slagging players.. muppet.

I'm not slagging Nasri. I'm saying what I think to be true, that he doesn't, in his mind, owe anything to anyone.
Why do you take an observance of a player as a personal insult?

Because you're muppet and not fan/supporter/gloryhunter or whatever.. and you know shit all about football.

MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:
Clown continues his with his bollocks posts... he's playing football manager or slagging players.. muppet.

I'm not slagging Nasri. I'm saying what I think to be true, that he doesn't, in his mind, owe anything to anyone.

Because you're muppet and not fan/supporter/gloryhunter or whatever.. and you know shit all about football.

hehe so touchy aren't you?
care to explain what that first sentence means, because it was formed so poorly that it made me want to cry

mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:

care to explain what that first sentence means, because it was formed so poorly that it made me want to cry

You know perfectly well what it means and you can put grammar in your ass, maybe it will help you to understand me better.

Fucking clown... comes to City forums and slags City players for lack of loyalty. He should stay in Arsenal, shouldn't he? bloody disloyal twat and mercenary, went to City for money, did he?

And then people ask me why am I defending Nasri from muppets like this one.

MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:

You know perfectly well what it means and you can put grammar in your ass, maybe it will help you to understand me better.

Fucking clown... comes to City forums and slags City players for lack of loyalty. He should stay in Arsenal, shouldn't he? bloody disloyal twat and mercenary, went to City for money, did he?

You're putting words in my mouth now.....

mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:

No, I'm trying to put something in your brain, looks like there's lot of space there.

You're doing rest on your own:

So, you find him disloyal for leaving arsenal or you are just brain dead and want to write something thinking it's smart and popular to say without realizing what an utter bollocks it is, specially in this specific discussion.

MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:

No, I'm trying to put something in your brain, looks like there's lot of space there.

You're doing rest on your own:

Yeah, I never called him a merc and I never said he joined City for the money...

Why he is not loyal and why he would join Tottenham if paid good money then? What academic thoughts were going through your head when you wrote that?

Just to make it clear, I'd join Tottenham or any other club on his place, if being paid, it's his job.

But I'm waiting for you to explain me that loyalty theory you have about him.. to whom he was supposed to be loyal and wasn't so you realized that negative part of him and shared your thoughts with us?

MSP said:
Why he is not loyal and why he would join Tottenham if paid good money then? What academic thoughts were going through your head when you wrote that?

Just to make it clear, I'd join Tottenham or any other club on his place, if being paid, it's his job.

But I'm waiting for you to explain me that loyalty theory you have about him..

Tell me where I said that he is a bad person because he would join Tottenham.
You can't, because I didn't say that, because I don't believe that to be true.
What I said was that he, in his mind, doesn't owe anything to anyone or any clubs.
And he's right about that I think, he's gotten to where he is because of himself.
You're misinterpreting everything I've posted and I'll be surprised if you can wrap your head around this one.

mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:

What I said was that he, in his mind, doesn't owe anything to anyone or any clubs.
And he's right about that I think, he's gotten to where he is because of himself.
You're misinterpreting everything I've posted and I'll be surprised if you can wrap your head around this one.

You still haven't answer me where his supposed disloyalty comes from and how did you realized that he doesn't care about loyalty? You were his lover and he left you or what? :)

Listen mate, I'm glad you've been able to realize what crap you posted but please, I'm not ultra intelligent, but not stupid too, don't tell me there was anything positive in this below because I'm not buying that ;)

I won't preach you anything about being this kind or that kind of fan, I'm in same boots like you, you even posted somewhere that you lived in Manchester and I haven't ever been there and probably won't, and I don't let anyone to preach me about that, couldn't care less who was at York and who wasn't, but if you picked club to be fan of, then stop posting shit about players all the time as that make you look like an utter w@nker and like average arsenal fan.

Specially don't do it when it is popular to slag and abuse some player, you won't get lot of respect, at least not worthy one if you're repeating popular cliches but you might get one being able to argue your views on your own, original way.

MSP said:
mgreenz97 said:
MSP said:

You still haven't answer me where his supposed disloyalty comes from and how did you realized that he doesn't care about loyalty? You were his lover and he left you or what? :)

Listen mate, I'm glad you've been able to realize what crap you posted but please, I'm not ultra intelligent, but not stupid too, don't tell me there was anything positive in this below because I'm not buying that ;)

I won't preach you anything about being this kind or that kind of fan, I'm in same boots like you, you even posted somewhere that you lived in Manchester and I haven't ever been there and probably won't, and I don't let anyone to preach me about that, couldn't care less who was at York and who wasn't, but if you picked club to be fan of, then stop posting shit about players all the time as that make you look like an utter w@nker and like average arsenal fan.

Specially don't do it when it is popular to slag and abuse some player, you won't get lot of respect, at least not worthy one if you're repeating popular cliches but you might get one being able to argue your views on your own, original way.

Look, don't try and work this into a friendly chat after having abused me for about half an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.