Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes me as well - present day society, everyone wants everything striaghtaway, no chance for someone to make some fuck ups and be nurtured towards improvement - the mentality of the people who just want to slag rather than encourage is appalling

Joe Corrigan would have had no chance with this lot on here....

Or the Goat.......

Neville Kneville said:
BringBackSwales said:
taconinja said:
I know this thread has went a long ways since this was posted, but I want to thank you for this post.

yes me as well - present day society, everyone wants everything striaghtaway, no chance for someone to make some fuck ups and be nurtured towards improvement - the mentality of the people who just want to slag rather than encourage is appalling

Encourage talent. Bin rubbish.

Otherwise you end up with a team full of shite.

better than a world full of nasty fuckers and smart arses

Sky Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:

He didn't get much chance with some fans at the time either!

Davs 19 said:
Sky Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:

Or the Goat.......

I was a big supporter of the Goat even when he struggled as he had a talent for goalscoring which could be brought through.

Savic doesn't have anything to work with.

Davs 19 said:
Sky Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:

Or the Goat.......

I went to his debut at Bradford......thank fuck there was no message boards back then!

BringBackSwales said:
Neville Kneville said:
BringBackSwales said:

Encourage talent. Bin rubbish.

Otherwise you end up with a team full of shite.

better than a world full of nasty fuckers and smart arses

I agree your post is a bit nasty & smart arsed but back to football , why do you think savic deserves a chance and our own academy kids don't ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.