Nastasić

Very impressed. Don't think Lescott would have done better. He would have been in trouble with the ball on his feet much more.

Could anyone see Savic playing like this on his debut at the Bernabeu? Me neither. This guy is 2 years younger and looks much better.

... I look forward to this partnership of VK and Nasty for many years. Nasty has pace to burn and surprising presence on the ball.

City's best two players were Kompany and Nastasic. Madrid with all their great players rarely got through our defence. They were forced sideways whenever they got to the edge of our penalty area and ended up shooting continually from outside the box. Unfortunately they got lucky. A deflection and a perfect dummy

Marvin said:
City's best two players were Kompany and Nastasic. Madrid with all their great players rarely got through our defence. They were forced sideways whenever they got to the edge of our penalty area and ended up shooting continually from outside the box. Unfortunately they got lucky. A deflection and a perfect dummy

Clichy was the only player not to have a poor game defensively imo.

Vinny's worst game since he first played cb under Hughes. Awful.

Neville Kneville said:
Marvin said:

Rubbish. He ducked the shot, and was unfortunate that he was directly in line of sight of hart.

How many times did Ronaldo and Higuain get the beating of him? Not sure it happened once.

Salfordian Blue said:
When you keep in mind that he had a strong game while...

1. Being a mere nineteen years of age.
2. Playing his first game for a new club.
3. Making his champions league debut.
4. Learning to play a whole new set-up in a whole new country.
5. Diving right in at the deep end by playing Real Madrid away.

... then I'd say I was very impressed with the lad indeed.

I think we have one hell of a young prospect on our hands here.

Pretty much spot on for me!

Marvin said:
Neville Kneville said:
Marvin said:

Rubbish. He ducked the shot, and was unfortunate that he was directly in line of sight of hart.

How many times did Ronaldo and Higuain get the beating of him? Not sure it happened once.

I mean no disrespect but I think you'd had a beer when you watched this.

Watch it again. He was beaten at least once by everybody who went near him, & that's not an exaggeration. He lost Higuain on several occasions when it was just routine. He was truly, awful.

Neville Kneville said:
Marvin said:
Neville Kneville said:

I mean no disrespect but I think you'd had a beer when you watched this.

Watch it again. He was beaten at least once by everybody who went near him, & that's not an exaggeration. He lost Higuain on several occasions when it was just routine. He was truly, awful.
Disagree. He was beaten by a ball in the air, not by defenders outmanouvering him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.