Nastasić

Very impressive. It's obvious he likes to ball-play, but he must be real careful when he does it. And the defense must tell him to develop a no-nonsense attitude. Sometimes, he just choose to pass the ball rather than clear it.

He did alright but gave Benzema far too much time to contol, turn and hit the 2nd equalizer, needs to improve....but then so does the whole defence from being pretty solid last year to pretty abysmal this year, not having a settled back 4 hasnt helped!!!

MJ said:
No problem with the kid at all, he did very well for his debut. But come on, it was the wrong game to give him his debut. He should have been marking Benzema much more closely on the goal, and we might have been talking about a victory right now. Roberto got this decision wrong. Kudos to Nastasic though, he looks way better than Savic.

Kompany's mistake was much worse, Hart saved our arse in the 1st half and Zaba missed a point blank tap in so a bit harsh to say he cost us the game

I think that in a front of this guy is great future, he just have to continue working on himself.
His debut was ok, and we can't take it too hard, that mistake which brings goal to RMCF.
I also think that Mancini's timing for debut this boy was wrong.

I have watched Nastasic since he played for Fiorentina and the thing that stands out most for me is his composure. For such a young guy he isn't easily phased. I was at Hampen Park watching Serbia play Scotland recently, he wasn't great by any means in the first half and was walking a tight rope in getting sent off.

Yet, in the second half he came out and played without a mistake. That impressed me, that character, which is why I think he has been thrown in the deep end already in his career. He has only played 30 odd professional games, so to come in and play in the Bernabeu is extremely impressive.

I also think that Mancini throwing him into such a big game will be the best thing that happens to him. He should only go from strength to strength now, and I hope he does make something of himself because he clearly has the talent to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.