Nastasic

Thiago Silva. He means.

The best CB in the game bar Kompany.

I hoped and prayed that we would have the pair, Hummels is the next best partner for Vinny now.

Really and truly we have some absolute muppets following our club.

Nastasic is truly one of the most accomplished centre halves I have ever seen. He oozes class, reads the game like no other defender and doesn't have to rely on pace.

This is classic city fan if they run around like a bull in a china shop, scything down everything in site then they are lauded. These fans wouldn't know quality if it had Rolls Royce stamped all over it, give them a Subaru impreza that roars it's engines very loudly and they think it's a great car - no it's not, its a poor mans sports car.

Nastasic is like Jerome Boateng! pure quality defender who makes the game look easy. For some this is laziness, absolute bollox quite frankly,

This guy can be the mainstay of our defence for the next decade. The partnership between Kompany and Nastasic is the best in the premier league bar none and one aberration of a game where the opposition create nothing (in itself a testimony to the defence) and score three goals will not change my mind.

He's gonna be a star unquestionably but he's in very poor form at the moment. He's making simple errors which suggests a lack on concentration and appreciation of the fundamentals such as goal side, no needless fouling etc... He once gain conceded a rash free kick on the edge of our box tonight.... Third game running having already cost goals v united and villa though same indiscipline. I'd hate to say he's started to believe his own hype.... but it's clear the kid needs a breather. The problem is that lescott is so nervy on the ball at the moment, you couldn't be sure that resting Nasty is a viable option. With the exception of vinny, all of our defenders are under performing defensively when compared to previous years, even Zabs. Perhaps there's a lack of collective responsibility the part of the whole team to do the ugly bits right before we try to play our expansive game, which is leaving the defense exposed. Each player should take equal amount of pride in a clean sheet as it shows that as a team, we have defended well. This is the difference between negrado and dzeko for me; one recognises this responsibility and the other thinks scoring a goal every 1.6 games or whatever means he's doing enough....
I hope Nasty soon rediscovers his form of last season, and quickly....

chicagoblues said:
Too carried away easily ..drop him and start Lescott
He simply is a better footballer than Lescott. Lescott is a bench player, simple!

Played a lot of games recently and looks as though he could do with a break. No slight on his undoubted potential but I'd give Lescott a a couple of games.

I wouldn't bring Lescott back simply for his reaction to Villas winning goal on Saturday.
ty2u2ude.jpg

Don't care whether it's the fact he's a Villa fan or more likely that he sees the two CBs fault in the goal and can't but help feeling self satisfied. Unprofessional from him.

Re:

Walkbustaxi said:
I wouldn't bring Lescott back simply for his reaction to Villas winning goal on Saturday.
ty2u2ude.jpg

Don't care whether it's the fact he's a Villa fan or more likely that he sees the two CBs fault in the goal and can't but help feeling self satisfied. Unprofessional from him.

He could also just be baffled and had to laugh it off after seeing a once in a lifetime type mistake happen. That goal is usually plucked off the line or misses from that distance.

MillionDollarDream said:
Walkbustaxi said:
ty2u2ude.jpg

He could also just be baffled and had to laugh it off after seeing a once in a lifetime type mistake happen. That goal is usually plucked off the line or misses from that distance.
Maybe but it does have the look of smugness about it.
Slightly off topic but spotted this other picture whilst looking for the Lescott one.
yjagy2u3.jpg

Re:

Walkbustaxi said:
ty2u2ude.jpg

Nasri is obviously laughing to should we never play him either???!!
I laughed at the goal too should I give my season ticket back?
shut up you muppet!

all people are saying is nastasic is not playing well at the moment and should be dropped, and seen as we have a very accomplished defender in lescott there is no reason he shouldn't, personally I much prefer to play lescott as he has tons more experience, nobody in the right mind is doubting we have a very very good prospect in nastasic but hes still a kid basically and learning his trade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.