Angelino 10 million
Pedro Porro 10 million
Yan Couto 5 million
Phillip Sandler 2.5 million

plus the next centre half say KK FOR 75 Million

that’s 500 million
Worth every penny!

ESCy4CRXYAAx01E.jpg

I said the jury’s out meaning having kicked a ball ..
Ederson is a ok goalkeeper ,brilliant with his feet and brave ana suits the style of play , as a actual keeper shotstopping etc I think he’s not so good.

End of the day we’ve spent a lot of money on the defence since pep has been here and apart from

Laporte and Walker and ok ederson if we are including goalkeepers the rest have been flops .. I rate stones I’ve stuck up for him loads and I would of rather give him another season but everyone else has written him off and said he’s gone so he gets filled under the flop section same with mendy
If you don’t think Ederson isn’t a very good shot stopper, you obviously haven’t watched much of Manchester City over the course of the last three seasons.

Pep has spent 500 million on the defence and it’s still pony.

dunno how serious this observation is supposed to be but

1) as others have noted we have the second fewest goals conceded in the league (and only 2 more than a liverpool side which plays 3 holding midfielders every game)

2) hypothetically we'd also have the best defensive record in serie a, and second best in the bundesliga

3) all this, despite missing our most important defender by a mile for two thirds of the season (again, for comparison, van dijk, robertson and arnold have missed 4 games between them).

of the defenders we've signed only 3 have been bad value for money, all down to specific circumstances. mendy's career has been blighted by injury (which pep couldn't have predicted). stones's form suffered because of his catastrophic personal life (which pep couldn't have predicted). jury's out on cancelo, but last couple of games at left back he's played well and seems to have turned a corner (off the top of my head, fernandinho, bernardo, sane and sterling all took a year or two to settle as well).

Ederson 37 million
Stones 50 million
Walker 50 million
Mendy 52 million
Ake 41 million
Cancelo 60 million
Danilo 27 million
Laporte 60 million
Angelino 10 million
Pedro Porro 10 million
Yan Couto 5 million
Phillip Sandler 2.5 million

plus the next centre half say KK FOR 75 Million

that’s 500 million

Nah, I make that 404.5 million plus 75 million = 479.5 million.

But point accepted.

All of those Defenders have flopped or not played / good enough apart from

Laporte and Walker and then say Ake and say KK yet to play so jury is out !!

lol golden glove means nothing we won it with hart and demichalls and clichy ffs. It’s ok beating the cannon fodder 5-0 4-0 etc.

you not seen the silly goals we gave away all season ??
Why do you bother supporting City?

All you do is slag off the club, the manager and the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.