NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Sabster is an idiot as he has proved time and time again. Best ignore him and his idiotic views. The ambulances are on the way.

Nigel was immense today just like the Chelsea game last year. For me he is the best defensive midfielder in the world.

samharris said:
Sabster said:
Another intelligent comment...

Every single think I say about De Jong is backed up with information...

It is then you duty to respond, I am not claiming I am right, but am still yet to have any responce to my cohesive comments about about De Jong.

Most comments include "You are a fucking rag" etc.

you havent backed it up with information you twat..you.ve backed it up with personal opinions..i havent called you a rag...just a twat..

Is that intelligent enough for you. ??

out of order

Sabster said:
samharris said:
what gives you the right to say that you are right and everyone else is wrong ??

its up to you to prove that he isnt...and you wont...you butted into this thread with your high and mighty comments..so back them up with proof or please stfu... you are in the minority so you have to supply the proof..not us.

It is then you duty to respond, I am not claiming I am right, but am still yet to have any responce to my cohesive comments about about De Jong.

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm --

staffs_blue said:
Barry,Xabi Alonso,Pirlo and Esteban Cambiasson are not pacey players.
I dont think you have a clue what you are talking about mate.

I know, but what else do they have???

Supreme technical ability and reading of the game combined with decent physicality and tackling.

The way I see it you have two kind of DMs: passers and physical monsters

De Jong is neither.

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:36 pm --

Gelsons Dad said:
Ahh... I see. Funny, because until you told me what I think, I thought I thought he was.

Then I severly doubt you claims of intelligence

So you're happy to tell me what I think and when it turns out that you're wrong it's because I'm stupid not you!

I like you, you're crazy.

Sabster said:
samharris said:
you havent backed it up with information you twat..you.ve backed it up with personal opinions..i havent called you a rag...just a twat..

Is that intelligent enough for you. ??

You are clearly very stupid.

Unless you are trying to claim that De Jong being slow is just my opinion and that in reality he is very fast incredibly strong and wins everything in the air.

Furthermore here are some more FACTS for you.

We have not lost a game when De Jong has not played for 18 months.

quote]

er.... we lost on wednesday to west brom

woolleyback blue said:
Sabster said:
Honestly the insults just confirm my point.

People that think De Jong is world class are uneducated idiots. (Although I do understand why they like him)

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:24 pm --

Fuck me if you think NDJ is fast or has any Physical presense you know nothing.

Remember the no of games last season our midfield was bypassed..

I am still waiting for a coherent argument supportiong De Jong

So you consider 2 City managers and the Netherlands Manger "uneducated idiots". Interesting.

de Jong played in a team that reached the World Cup Final and only lost it in extra time so if that doesn't make him "world class" I don't know what does.

His job is to protect the back 4 which he does brilliantly. He reads the game fantastically which allows him to be in the right place to make the tackle. His mangers don't want him to sacrifice that to roam upfield. Look what happened to Chelski when Essien was up field attacking, Tevez got at the back 2 and scored.

He is a world class DM, there may be better ones at getting up field when they win the ball but they aren't a patch on him defensively which is his main job. Yes against "weaker" teams you could rest him and let Ya Ya Toure protect the back 4 but in the big games against world class midfield's he'd be any managers first name on the team sheet

I will adress all points you have made (finally someone who has said something cohesive).

1. None of these managers have said he is world class. I believe he is a good player nothing more.
2. Kuyt played in the WC final is he world class?
3. I agree with you to an extent that he screens the ball fantastically but ONLY in slow paced games like today.
4. We will see this season when everyone is fit whether he gets dropped only time will tell.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:45 pm --<br /><br />
staffs_blue said:

You are clearly very stupid.

Unless you are trying to claim that De Jong being slow is just my opinion and that in reality he is very fast incredibly strong and wins everything in the air.

Furthermore here are some more FACTS for you.

We have not lost a game when De Jong has not played for 18 months.

quote]

er.... we lost on wednesday to west brom

In the league

oakiecokie said:
What an immense display from the lads today.
Back four were superb,midfield in their faces and Carlos again works tirelessly.
But what about NDJ ??
Who says he is one dimensional ??
Great all round display from him and Barry,who has also taken a lot of flack lately.
NDJ. One of 4 names on that team sheet every week for me.
More humble pie being eaten.
Fuck.Some of you are going to have to go on a diet,with all this pie. lol

its the same kind of argument every time NDJ,barry but what some never took notice of was the fact that they are two different players that play in to different positions and both were limited last season with the lack of quality in midfield but adding yaya this season has let them both do there jobs 100% and long may it continue.

Gelsons Dad said:
Sabster said:

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm --

I know, but what else do they have???

Supreme technical ability and reading of the game combined with decent physicality and tackling.

The way I see it you have two kind of DMs: passers and physical monsters

De Jong is neither.

-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:36 pm --

Then I severly doubt you claims of intelligence

So you're happy to tell me what I think and when it turns out that you're wrong it's because I'm stupid not you!

I like you, you're crazy.

No I am just doubting your claims of intelligence.

You are either very intelligent or do not follow football massively

You can not be both and think De jong is world class.

I know lots of people with iQs above 150 who follow football and who do not rate De Jong at all.

shadygiz said:
out of order

Why,the guy is obviously on the wind up,again!!

He talks utter nonsense and chooses to create an inflammatory thread on the back of one of our best individual and team performances in a very long time.

I believe Sabster deserves all he gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.