NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

FantasyIreland said:
shadygiz said:
out of order

Why,the guy is obviously on the wind up,again!!

He talks utter nonsense and chooses to create an inflammatory thread on the back of one of our best individual and team performances in a very long time.

I believe Sabster deserves all he gets.

He's entitled to his opinion, however wrong it may be.

Sabster said:
Gelsons Dad said:
So you're happy to tell me what I think and when it turns out that you're wrong it's because I'm stupid not you!

I like you, you're crazy.

No I am just doubting your claims of intelligence.

You are either very intelligent or do not follow football massively

You can not be both and think De jong is world class.

I know lots of people with iQs above 150 who follow football and who do not rate De Jong at all.

You see! You are crazy.

FantasyIreland said:
shadygiz said:
out of order

He talks utter nonsense and chooses to create an inflammatory thread on the back of one of our best individual and team performances in a very long time.

You are the one that talks nonsense.
EVERY single thing I say is backed up with evidence. Nothing you say is.

hgblue said:
FantasyIreland said:

Is it really his opinion though? Ulterior motives i think

kippaxblue76 said:
Lets try this then, if Mancini, who has forgotten more about football than you will ever know, didn't think he was good enough why didn't he buy someone else?

Again, I am happy to accept he is good and useful to have in the squad.

Just not world class or close to it.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:54 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
hgblue said:
Is it really his opinion though? Ulterior motives i think

Respond to even one of the points I have made with a cohesive argument and I will be impressed.

Sabster said:
Unless you are trying to claim that De Jong being slow is just my opinion and that in reality he is very fast incredibly strong and wins everything in the air.

Furthermore here are some more FACTS for you.

Last season:

Mashcherano made 2x tackles as De Jong and 1.5x Succesful passes

Barry about 1.3x as many tackles and 1.2x succesful passes.

We have not lost a game when De Jong has not played for 18 months.

We got overun in midfield on numerous occasions last season when our midfield was bypassed.

he has been excellent this year, much better than last season, dont think I was wrong to doubt him. He has improved imeasurably on the ball, yes a lot of the time he is happy to lay it off, but he is also capable of spreading the play quite nicely too, didnt see that last year

Sabster said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Lets try this then, if Mancini, who has forgotten more about football than you will ever know, didn't think he was good enough why didn't he buy someone else?

Again, I am happy to accept he is good and useful to have in the squad.

Just not world class or close to it.

Just good and useful isn't good enough for us as Mancini knows so why didn't he replace him? What about the points i made earlier or are you choosing to ignore them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.