NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Sabster...sounds like your problem is to do with folk eulogising the big crunch tackle...but....what if Nige was clearly the best defence midfielder in the www and lots of folk could still only see and shout about the big crunch....you see me point (could you tell/know the differential), cause thier chants upset your head it's not led to you promoting DJ any ('be honest')...there's your answer our kid.

If a dickhead owned a pitbull and constantly waxed lyrical about it's out and out tyson strength/aggression it don't mean it ain't the worlds best search and rescue dog.

Nigel De Jong is an outstanding and brilliant Manchester City player - end of

I constantly look over these forums but rarely log in to post.
But this has annoyed me no end.
NDJ is certainly a world class player. The players you claim better him are all ridiculous, Except for maybe mascherano and alonso. You select ageing players from an ageing league. You think they have any comparison to NDJ? I Don't think so. Essien I would say is a much better box to box midfielder and surpass's NDJ in technical ability, but not in athleticism nor work rate. NDJ is a player that is feared for ruthlessness and strength. He is not in the slightest bit 'lacking pace or strength' he is constantly in front of players and making constant challenges for the ball. One of the main jobs of a defensive midfielder; (not to sound patronising, but your lack of footballing knowledge is quite apparent in your judgement of NDJ) Is to control the pace of the game. He does that perfectly. His ability pushing forward may not be great, but his strengths are utilised perfectly with ease and in a team with advancing midfielder's NDJ is world class at covering the gap in-front of the back 4.

PaulFaz said:
I constantly look over these forums but rarely log in to post.
But this has annoyed me no end.
NDJ is certainly a world class player. The players you claim better him are all ridiculous, Except for maybe mascherano and alonso. You select ageing players from an ageing league. You think they have any comparison to NDJ? I Don't think so. Essien I would say is a much better box to box midfielder and surpass's NDJ in technical ability, but not in athleticism nor work rate. NDJ is a player that is feared for ruthlessness and strength. He is not in the slightest bit 'lacking pace or strength' he is constantly in front of players and making constant challenges for the ball. One of the main jobs of a defensive midfielder; (not to sound patronising, but your lack of footballing knowledge is quite apparent in your judgement of NDJ) Is to control the pace of the game. He does that perfectly. His ability pushing forward may not be great, but his strengths are utilised perfectly with ease and in a team with advancing midfielder's NDJ is world class at covering the gap in-front of the back 4.

Do I take it that you are a Scouser or a sky blue working/living in the Liverpool area ??
No piss take honestly,but would like an honest answer which may prove valuable !!
Cheers.

Derek Fazackerleys Great Nephew. I'm sure my life story with City isn't surpassed by many my age. Supported city since i was a kid, when everyone else supported local teams. So decide my credentials yourself.

PaulFaz said:
Derek Fazackerleys Great Nephew. I'm sure my life story with City isn't surpassed by many my age. Supported city since i was a kid, when everyone else supported local teams. So decide my credentials yourself.

Hi mate, no I`m not doubting anything ref your connection with us.However,it would have been nice had you been a LFC or Evertonian fan, only so we could show this bleating nomark, SABSTER,what outside fans think of NDJ !!
Never heard so much crap from someone who claims to be a City Fan.
I seriously wonder if he`s an idiot from the media who just likes WUMMING.
Cheers mate.

Every fan is entitled to their own opinion, But It does seem to be a wind up! Players who don't score goals, Don't do acrobatic goal-line clearances or camera saves will never be appreciated by fans who's football knowledge ends at a 2 minute highlight reel on MOTD.
Cheers.

Have read all of this post with great interest,and found it quite amusing, as NDJ did today, sabster as got us all in his back pocket. No one will ever answer his question, because he refuses them to be answered in a way that suits him! the fact is: NDJ plays for MCFC - FACT, does a great job-FACT , if he didn't start we would miss him - FACT, he may not be world class, but in the sky blue shirt he's not far off - FACT.

dicky weaver said:
Have read all of this post with great interest,and found it quite amusing, as NDJ did today, sabster as got us all in his back pocket. No one will ever answer his question, because he refuses them to be answered in a way that suits him! the fact is: NDJ plays for MCFC - FACT, does a great job-FACT , if he didn't start we would miss him - FACT, he may not be world class, but in the sky blue shirt he's not far off - FACT.
FACT???

I don't think many of us here are that immature to hold a player on a pedestal just for wearing the shirt. I think the fact he wears the shirt people get more on his back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.