Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

What a load of shit. The lad was with us a junior and came through the ranks. He was NOT given a chance by Mancini and yes you are correct he did enjoy himself at Sunderland. So fucking what ?? At least he was playing regular football and under a manager who believed in him.
Fuck knows why you bothered even responding to this thread.
He wasn’t good enough. Mancini didn’t fuck about.

Reactions: PPT
I wish the whole incident with his mum never happend.

Despite where we are now, I've always felt our trajectory to top would have been faster.

He also engaged the fans a million times better than the current CEO.

Good. Mancini was the absolute bollocks

On Mancini. I was sat quite near him on that day v QPR, he was a disgrace. He reminded me of the sort of people who post on the match day threads. He thought we had lost and was screaming dogs abuse at the players. Not what I would call the dogs bollocks.
But everyone to their own.

Did he mention the QPR game at all. I'd love to know his feelings that day. Did they know they were safe? Head in hands when it hit the net says not?
According to Nedum they had no idea as to how the other match was panning out (Stoke & Bolton). As he says you only have to look at the 5/6 of their players who fell to the ground with their head buried underneath their arms, thinking they had been relegated once Sergio scored.
He said that as players you are too engrossed and trying to keep focused than hearing anything else. I absolutely believe him.

On Mancini. I was sat quite near him on that day v QPR, he was a disgrace. He reminded me of the sort of people who post on the match day threads. He thought we had lost and was screaming dogs abuse at the players. Not what I would call the dogs bollocks.
But everyone to their own.
He does divide opinion.
Some, me included, a
venerate and worship at his altar. He was the catalyst for all we have now. Changed the mindset from “let’s make top four” to “let’s win the fucking thing.”
Players like Nedum were cast asunder, and rightly so. He had no time for second rate.
He was a firebrand, and he was a winner. Fucking love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.