Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

Depends what you mean by "key games". However I believe Nedum when asked where he played most games and he responded by saying centre back.
Not for City I would suggest. He mainly filled in when others were injured. Under Sven it always seemed to be at right back, as when a centre back got injured they played Corluka there.

The one matched Corluka missed in the league that season was United away when Nedum played right back.

I agree the team outgrew his ability. (Nedum).
Where we may differ is that I believe the club treat players with respect much more now. There is a quality which is inherent within, something Mancini was incapable of. But is now a part of the clubs philosophy.
Just because a player doesn't play at City doesn't make them second rate. I have respect for any player who has a professional career.
This post very much deserved a like. We've had so many players who haven't met city's standards since takeover day but have still been great and very much better than you or me could ever aspire to be.

We have had somewhere in the region of 20 different ex players and those connected with the club.I would say that 8 of those had their books with them to sell and asked whether it would be OK to sell them at a reduced cost to the Branch Members.
What the fuck is wrong with you ?? Has Nedum ever crossed your path, has he upset you in some other way ?
There is something that is not healthy about your constant criticism of him. Look at how many likes on this subject there are. Does that not tell you something that the vast majority of Blue Mooners like the lad !!
Pity you`re one of the tiny minority that speak badly of the lad.
Perhaps you are either Cook or Marwood in reality.
Didn't mind him as a player if we hadn't won the lottery he would probably had a long and successful career with us, personally I didn't think he was quite good enough for where the new owners wanted to go and more importantly neither did the new manager. Anyhow he's at our branch meeting in new year so I'll hopefully be a bit more enlightened after that. :-)

Last edited:
On Mancini. I was sat quite near him on that day v QPR, he was a disgrace. He reminded me of the sort of people who post on the match day threads. He thought we had lost and was screaming dogs abuse at the players. Not what I would call the dogs bollocks.
But everyone to their own.
Bet you're happy he brought on Dzeko and Balotelli...I am!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.