Negredo

Blue Haze said:
A better version of Negredo vs. South China

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xMUOFfVk9c[/youtube]

Can't wait to see him and Kun on the pitch at the same time.

Can't wait to see him and Kun and Jesus on the pitch at the same time
Very good video, Haze. I thought it was a very confident debut from our new No. 9 and I am full of anticipation for what he can do in the Premier League.

Negredo and Fernandinho certainly seem to be proving that they were worth bringing to Etihad. Let's hope Navas and Jovetic are as good.

On a side-note, I hope Negredo does better than our last three No. 9s; Mpenza, Bojinov and Adebayour. To be fair, he doesn't have to do much to be better than all of them put together.

Re: Apology.

So you stated this when you hadn't watched the man play? And now you're making another opinionated statement after a few YouTube videos and a 20 minute cameo?

A lot of people will be eating their words.

This guy is a seriously good player.

Seen loads of him , and wanted us to get him for ages.

If ever there was a player who is nailed on to do well in the premiership it is this guy. Mark my words.

Vienna_70 said:
Blue Haze said:
A better version of Negredo vs. South China

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xMUOFfVk9c[/youtube]

Can't wait to see him and Kun on the pitch at the same time.

Can't wait to see him and Kun and Jesus on the pitch at the same time
Very good video, Haze. I thought it was a very confident debut from our new No. 9 and I am full of anticipation for what he can do in the Premier League.

Negredo and Fernandinho certainly seem to be proving that they were worth bringing to Etihad. Let's hope Navas and Jovetic are as good.

On a side-note, I hope Negredo does better than our last three No. 9s; Mpenza, Bojinov and Adebayour. To be fair, he doesn't have to do much to be better than all of them put together.

Bit harsh on Mpenza.

Scored some vital goals to help keep us up that season

I did indeed compare him to Grant Holt based on the fact that my friend living in Spain said he is a "big lad and a bit slow" but failed to mention his sublime technical ability and his footballing brain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.