Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
BlueDejong said:
Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 1m
Not only @chelseafc after #Matic of @SL_Benfica: even @MCFC is looking forward him.
He said he would go back to chelsea so thats not good news
Wasn't that more a "willing to go back", as opposed to "I'm actually going back"? Either way, if he goes to Chelsea then we're in real trouble, he'd take them to another level

BigOscar said:
Proelia said:
He said he would go back to chelsea so thats not good news
Wasn't that more a "willing to go back", as opposed to "I'm actually going back"? Either way, if he goes to Chelsea then we're in real trouble, he'd take them to another level
It was more like "someday i would like to return " along those lines anyway

Would love this deal to come off. We are going to have to look at more early to mid-20s players whether from our academy or elsewhere, as many of our star players are in the 27-30 bracket now and we could be one day faced with an aging set of stars.

LoveCity said:
Would love this deal to come off. We are going to have to look at more early to mid-20s players whether from our academy or elsewhere, as many of our star players are in the 27-30 bracket now and we could be one day faced with an aging set of stars.

We must need them. Javi Garcia is awful. Matic or Matuide or William Carvalho !!

Di Marzio just posted on his site that the slowdown in Chelsea's Guarin deal has them looking into signing Matic, and that City have "come forward in the last hour" (don't know if he means that literally, but after Garcia's performance today it wouldn't be a surprise!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.