Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Germany, Spain and France have all won things, repeatedly, whereas you’re a Russian linesman away from winning fuck all. How did they all end up in the hardest route? You’re lucky and jammy when groups are allocated and the route if the draw you end up in. There’s no way you’re in the same ieague as the above 3.

Watching Spain right now, whoever gets them in the final are getting handed their arse.

As for us, we aren’t at the races, neither are you ability wise. Every one of your games have been an instant cure for insomnia. You probably noticed. All I’m saying is on your displays, if you hadn’t been drawn against second rate teams, relatively, you woukd never have got through. You have to know that.

Oh I do know how it works, but, again, you have won fuck all for 60 years and that took a goal that was never a goal. If I supported any of Germany, France or Spain I would be asking questions. You mentioned getting to the semi finals and final, you played fuck all on the way to both of them too.

You’re lucky and it makes you look like contenders, but when you look at who you actually beat, it’s falls apart. Do you actually think your team is in the same bracket as the best here?

You confuse having the best ieague in the world with you being up there. What is it the best teams have in relation to English players? Two if you’re lucky? It’s the best because you can afford to bring the best, take them away and your ieague is nothing.

Need to end it, Southgate in talking and I’m starting to feel queasy. Good luck tomorrow night. Let’s hope it lasts.
What a typical Magicpole post. A drunken rant filled with a load of old shite. I’m still watching the Euros because my team is still involved so have had a beer. I’ll respond tomorrow.

Surely Kane has to come good in this one and Bellend has to stop being a prima donna and start playing for the team. If they pass when they should and don’t just go for glory Phil will create chances for Kane and the other forward players and we should be comfortable winners. The reality is that we’ll probably huff and puff and at best scrape a draw at 90 mins and hopefully get lucky in extra time or on pens. If we lose we know exactly which three players the media will blame.

Surely Kane has to come good in this one and Bellend has to stop being a prima donna and start playing for the team. If they pass when they should and don’t just go for glory Phil will create chances for Kane and the other forward players and we should be comfortable winners. The reality is that we’ll probably huff and puff and at best scrape a draw at 90 mins and hopefully get lucky in extra time or on pens. If we lose we know exactly which three players the media will blame.

IMHO we will go out tomorrow with a whimper after Southgate picks the same team and his luck runs out.

On Konsa's showing, I think Guëhi will be lucky to regain his place in the team, and with the way the two of them have played, hopefully, it’s the end of Magliar's international career.

But, knowing the Waistcoat, I wouldn’t bet on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.