Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kane kicked Dumfries, the decision was laughable and the subsequent yellow card just complete embarrassment.

Major penalty decision aside, the officials gave England absolutely everything. The corner decision and the "foul" on Saka which indirectly led to the winning goal summed it all up.
To give it a little balance the offside call was tight.

Southgate eventually got somert right with the timings of the subs, but was surprised Phil was hooked and even more surprised when I heard McCoist say that Palmer was a bigger goal threat than Foden, what at? Penalties?

Get that Scottish **** off English tv for the final
I understand that it's British TV.

You know, the more you watch that Watkins goal, the better it looks. It's a complete no-look goal, from the moment when he starts his run. He's on the wrong side of the defender, swivelling through 180°, and he gets the angle spot on. Anywhere else, and the keeper's getting it. I take my hat off. I don't know if he was doing anything like that for Villa during the season, but I did notice that he was scoring in match after match for them. Probably a major reason why Villa qualified for the CL.
I'd have Watkins or even Toney on from the first minute against Spain. Southgate won't, though, not a chance(got to give Kane credit for a very well-taken penalty, though. It was the one thing he did in the entire match, but he did it well).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.